• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite racing games?

tk30907

Closed Account
I been playing the Need for Speed series from the 1st to the newest, But I would have to say I like the Most wanted ones the best I love running from the cops

Resurrecting an old thread ...

Have to say my first ever exposure in the Forza series, with Forza 3, has won me over. Not quite as real as some simulations in the past, but the depth to the game and the customizations (even if not completely real with the dyno, still fun) has major, continued replay value. This is what video games need to do, not just be accurate or have a good selection of cars/tracks, for mass appeal.

Excitebike:thumbsup:

Good call!

There's really nothing better than the Gran Turismo series.The sheer scale of the game puts all others to shame,with the amount of cars,tracks,and racing modes.

I really like the Burnout series as well,though I've only played Paradise briefly.

I've also been a big fan of the Wipeout series.

With the delays in the release of Gran Turismo 5 ...

There's really nothing better than the Gran Turismo series.The sheer scale of the game puts all others to shame,with the amount of cars,tracks,and racing modes.
I used to think the same, until I tried Forza 3 with the endless delays in Gran Turismo 5.

Re: With the delays in the release of Gran Turismo 5 ...

I used to think the same, until I tried Forza 3 with the endless delays in Gran Turismo 5.

Perfection takes time.When it's finally released,jaws will undoubtedly drop,and stay plastered to the floor.

Getting: Richard Burns Rally very soon with my new PC, expecting it to be better than Colin McRae Rally 2005... Ohhh yeah I'm excited!

I would have to say Forza 3. Love the in-race stats that come up about how much horsepower you are pulling etc etc. Satisfies the inner geek in me!

This is going waaaaaaaaaay back.........

Grand Prix Legends. I think it was 1967 F1 cars and tracks

14 mile Nurburgring, 6 mile Spa-Francochamps, Kylami, Zandvoort, Monza and Silverstone without the chicanes, Dos Hermanos, Roen, Watkins Glen, Mosport.

It's really hard to set up in WinXP but runs great in Win98.
It's got graphics for the Win98 era but the Ferrari engine sound is the best.