• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite movie sex scene.

Gallo69 said:
how about renee russo on thomas crown affair, pretty hot.

Your talking about Risky Business, and if I am not mistaken that was set in Chicago. Yes that was awesome even though we see very little flesh from Rebecca Demornay. The lighting, camera angles, and the song In The Air Tonight made that whole scence come together nicely...that was just a good movie all around.

Nightcrawler said:
Your talking about Risky Business, and if I am not mistaken that was set in Chicago. Yes that was awesome even though we see very little flesh from Rebecca Demornay. The lighting, camera angles, and the song In The Air Tonight made that whole scence come together nicely...that was just a good movie all around.

actually im talking about renee russo,(lethal weapons), on the film, Thomas Crown Affair, with peirce Brosnan.

and Zoso6980, who is on the Accused???

My vote still goes out to that one done in Underworld Evolution. Watching that scene sent me to heaven.

My favourite sex scene is by far the one between Sharon Stone and Michael Douglas in Basic Instincts! It goes for about 5 minutes and nothing is left to your imagination and damn Sharon Stone is an awesome babe.
Cant wait till they bring out Basic Instincts 2, she is in it again and it looks awesome. Heres a sample of the movie. Just choose your download service Eg. Windows Media player and then play the trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430912/trailers

member006

Closed Account
Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse slamming her to the wall,

Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, soooo hot.

No not a real big fan, just coincidence he did both I guess. ;)

LadyLove said:

Don't know you 2 well, but welcome back LL.

i think maira bello is hot, thanks for the link:) basedow

one good one is with i think candice michelle, and i think the film is called model behavior, bib boobs.:boobies:

member006

Closed Account
LadyLove said:

May I add two.

" Mad Dog and Glory " just rocked my world a few minutes ago.

" The Postman Always Rings Twice" both versions, the original was good, but the remake was hot as hell in July. Steamy and kinky.