• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite movie sex scene.

there is a scene in the movie My Tutor...where the lead actor has sex with his French tudor for the first time...pretty hot sex scenes for the 80's. Another scene in that movie where the same actor is shagging a waitress in the back of her car on her break until her bf comes along and breaks it up. Funny stuff but that girl was hot. If you haven't seen that movie check it out if you get the chance good 80's T&A movie. Its pretty funny as well...with Crispen Glover as a dorky friend..imagine that

Dam, now i want to see underworld, but i dont have the time or money.

either way another good sex scene is:

Desparado, with Salma Hayek the latin goddess

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Hot Dog:The Movie a scene with Shannen Tweed (oh baby!) fresh from her layout in Playboy.

A scene from The Silencer, damn fine scene between Lynette Walden and some guy in a bathtub. Screencaps here.

Ashley Judd and Luke Perry in the movie Normal Life. Screencaps here, here and here.

-cs™

For those Tia Carrere fans and want to see her topless. Watch "Showdown in Little Tokyo". She has a sex scene with Dolph Lundren or however ya spell his name.

Ok this is the ultimate sex scene in any movie, Childs play bride of chucky, honey im made of rubber.:1orglaugh

I agree that the Denise Richards, Neve Campbell & Matt Dillon 3-way scene in Wild Things is my all-time favourite, followed closely by the Denise & Neve pool scene (see the extended edition on the DVD) and then the Denise & Matt sex scene (once again, refer to the DVD!).
Ah, Wild Things, what a great film! :D

I agree with you on Basic Instinct. But I also like the other one with J Triplehorn. Grr, forgot how to spell her name. I mean she looked hot in her sex scene with Michael Douglas as well.

All I can remember is she looked good in Waterworld.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
How about...
American Werewolf in London, Jenny Aguter, best scene in the shower.
Killing Me Softly, Heather Graham, or anything with her.
Revenge, Madelline Stowe, nice Jeep scene, and against the wall scene.
The Last American Virgin, Diane Franklin being deflowered, made great sounds.
Fear, Reese Witherspoon, on the rollercoaster, happy fingers.
The Getaway, Kim Bassinger, hot scene in the hotel room.
The Color of Night, Jane March, just plain hot.

I think Rising Sun has a good one. I mean where Cary's character is seen choking that chick.

Sad his char didn't do anything with Angel in "Showdown in Little Tokyo." She looked pretty good especially when he removed her top, bra & skirt. Sad she died without even a sex scene.