• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite kind of dog?

What's your favorite kind of dog? Mine has always been a Golden Retriever, but my wife got us a pug last year and he's the cutest little dog (plus, his eyes and anus don't protrude the way some pugs' do, which is a bonus and which enhances his "cuteness" factor). So what kind of dog do YOU like best (if any)?

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
German shepherd of course!

But I also like Beagles and Jack Russell-Terrier.

Oh and I totally hate Chihuahuas and Yorkshire Terriers!

Last edited:

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
"(plus, his eyes and anus don't protrude the way some pugs' do, which is a bonus"

Yeah that's a bonus....

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
German Shepard, awesome dogs!

Shar-peis! Either that, or German Shepherds.

A quiet, calm, non obtrusive dog.

They're all equally as annoying as the next. The only one's I like are the ones that are exactly as stated above. Otherwise they may as well be a cat.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I have NO favorite, all dogs are cool as far as I am concerned!! :thumbsup::hatsoff:

I only like two dogs : Leonbergers and Berner senners ...
The one I have is a breed between the two of them :

Unless somebody has a specific use for a dog, like for hunting or guarding for example, it's usually better just to get a mutt. They are often smarter, have less diseases and genetic defects, and you don't have to worry about inbreeding. Plus, they are cheap and plentiful and no further away than the local dog pound.

Facetious

Moderated
German Shepard :glugglug:

Grew up as a kiddo with these, most loyal, dogs. :thumbsup: Great natured, great around children . . . Oh, and good bee eaters too ! :yummie:

Looks cute :)

Do you have another high resolution option ? I'd like a better look !

Philbert

Banned

I am unfamiliar with those breed names...where are they from?

My all time favorite is the Doberman...many other breeds I like a lot; American Staffordshire Terrier; American Bulldog (boarhunters); Bouvier Des Flanders; American Standard Poodle; Standard Schnauser; Kerry Blue Terrier;
German German Shepherds; Tervuen; Belgian Shepherd. Never underestimate a long-haired Daushound...
While I have no use for cute dogs, I meet a lot of dogs in my job, and I love Pugs, Pomeranians, all those useless but sweet little guys. I meet many really sweet Chihuahuas, but...if I ever got bit by one, and I found out, I'd be pissed.:rofl: