• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Dictator

Hurry up and choose dammit!

• Total voters
Napoleon, the only one I think wich, in his hoe conuntry history books is portrayed as a one of the good guys.

Also, when it comes to military tactics, he may be the best of them.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Ivan the Terrible ftw

also if we want to go way back then you can include Xerxes I of perisa:hatsoff:

mrtrebus ! :bowdown:

:D

I agree about pot, who would have ever thought that this shy and most reserved man could have murdered as many of his own people as he did ? and all it took was a trip to Fra. to study commyism.
It was an interesting social experiment, wasn't it? Everyone is equal in the eyes on Ankgar, that is unless you where educated, lived in urban areas, spoke a different language besides Khmer, or even wore glasses. A truly progessive society. I do have one question: Why wasn't Pol Pot strung up and gutted? I mean it's the least that could have been done to him for his fine contribution to the world.

No. Hitler was on the creative team originally responsible for "Friends."

Odd, being as though two of the main characters - the characters that the majority of the shows overall arc was based around - were Jewish.

I can't believe there were any hidden anti-Jew messages within that show, there just wasn't nearly enough depth to fit it in. So all I can think is Hitler had a change of heart in his old age.

I'm sorry Hitty, this doesn't make up for the death camps. Frankly this makes you far worse of a person than anyone could have ever imagined.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did you know that a dictator is what you get when you cross a penis with a potato?

Thankyou, thankyouverymuch.

that was my favorite joke along with "What do you get when you cross Woody Allen with Woody Woodpecker? Woody the Pecker." Of course, that was when I was in the fifth grade.

Rest grayin'.

Hitler was predictable, while Stalin was just the opposite which made him much more dangerous.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Where is Idi Amin??? :dunno: