• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Dictator

Hurry up and choose dammit!

• Total voters

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
And what about François "Papa Doc" Duvalier, Hugo Chavez, Francisco Franco, Muammar al-Gaddafi and Mobutu Sese Seko?

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Stalin does it for me, what a ruthless bastard.

Facetious

Moderated
mrtrebus ! :bowdown:

:D
By the way you forgot Pol Pot.

I agree about pot, who would have ever thought that this shy and most reserved man could have murdered as many of his own people as he did ? and all it took was a trip to Fra. to study commyism.

You missed out some real charmers like Papa Doc and Pol Pot.
I don't have a favourite-that's not the way I look at things.

Napoleon is a strange choice. Had it not been for his devastation of France it's quite likely that French would now be the world language.He tried to conquer the world, left more French dead than in WW1 and gave the British a free hand to expand.He in fact ended France's time as a Great Power (though it still acted as one) yet for some reason he is revered by the French.

Facetious

Moderated
Can a guy freely elected 3 times be considered a dictator?

Well, if Chavez was "freely elected" thrice, my name is "I.P. Freely" ! :D

Seriously, you do know about the ol pineapple head's (hugo's) "free elections", no ?
''human rights" or the lack thereof ring a bell ? :hatsoff:

Stalin. He was ruthless and would have you shot, arrested for any reason. You could kiss Stalin's ass for 6 days, on the 7th he'd have you arrested for some plot..then sent to a gulag or have you shot.
The number of people who died under his time in power is beyond belief. Even at his funeral there was a stampede that killed thousands.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Mussolini, because he made the trains run on time. Back in the day, that was a pretty big thing.