• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Action Movie Actor...........

It's either Stallone of JCVD for me just cause of me watching their movies as a kid and even now as an adult I can appreciate them for what they are and in some cases just for the unintentional comedy.

Yea, both of them are great and i watched their movies too early in their careers. I think JCVD said he started learning martial arts at eleven years old. He is still built like a brick you know what ! Damn, as in Jean Claude ha. A lot of lines in Expendables 2 were hilarious. Thanks for the reply !

FranklinP

Banned
I am a big fan of Bruce Willis. I Like Die Hard movies Part 1 to Part 5. Looks like he is still on good shape to do Part 6. I hope they do so.

Douglas Fairbanks.

Thief-of-Bagdad.jpg

He did the first big Hollywood productions of all the classic swashbucklers.

Zorro
Zorro+1920.jpg

The Three Musketeers
3MUSKETEERS_007702.jpg

Robin Hood
robin-hood.jpg

He's responsible for pretty much inventing the swashbuckling adventure film. And he did all his own stunts!

If you like swordfights in the movies, thank Douglas Fairbanks.

:cool:

Jeff Bridges. I like his 1998 film The Big Lebowski."Dude" Lebowski, mistaken for a millionaire Lebowski, seeks restitution for his ruined rug and enlists his bowling buddies to help get it.

Arnie has to be my favorite, but also like Jet Li, Bruce Willis & JCVD

Have to say Liam Neeson (Taken & Batman Begins) & John Travolta (Face Off, Swordfish & Broken Arrow) do a good job too!

All great ! Waiting to watch Taken 2 and i'm old enough to remember Travolta playing Vinnie Barbarino in Welcome Back Kotter. When he started singing his version of Barbara Ann but using Barbarino instead, that was great ! He's one of my favorite actors. He was good in the remake of The Taking of Pellam 123. I remember The Punisher being good too.

Thank you for the reply !

I am a big fan of Bruce Willis. I Like Die Hard movies Part 1 to Part 5. Looks like he is still on good shape to do Part 6. I hope they do so.

Have to check out the new one...have Looper on order too. Yea, Die Hards were exellent ! He's another icon !

Thanks for the reply !

I like Jackie Chan. Most of his movies are very entertaining and fight scenes were great. I like him because he can be both a hero and a clown in most of his action films.

Douglas Fairbanks.

Thief-of-Bagdad.jpg

He did the first big Hollywood productions of all the classic swashbucklers.

Zorro
Zorro+1920.jpg

The Three Musketeers
3MUSKETEERS_007702.jpg

Robin Hood
robin-hood.jpg

He's responsible for pretty much inventing the swashbuckling adventure film. And he did all his own stunts!

If you like swordfights in the movies, thank Douglas Fairbanks.

:cool:

Damn !..............................classic stuff ! I didn't know his movies dated back to the 1920's. And silent films too. Thanks for the good stuff !

Jeff Bridges. I like his 1998 film The Big Lebowski."Dude" Lebowski, mistaken for a millionaire Lebowski, seeks restitution for his ruined rug and enlists his bowling buddies to help get it.

I never realized how much stuff he did. Damn, quite a bit !The list goes on forever. Thanks for the reply !

I like Jackie Chan. Most of his movies are very entertaining and fight scenes were great. I like him because he can be both a hero and a clown in most of his action films.

Me too. Think i'm gonna go back in time and order rent a couple older movies of his. Good action for sure. Thanks for replying !

I'm going to have to get The Raid: Redemption ans also some of the movies Donnie Yen was in. Thanks for the reply and posting those names up there !

No worries! As for Donnie Yen movies...Ip Man, Ip Man 2, Flashpoint, Dragon Tiger Gate and Once Upon a Time in China II (where he goes against Jet Li) are among his best ones. :thumbsup: