• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Favorite Action Movie Actor...........

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
In this order...

Actor -- Steve McQueen, Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, James Coburn, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzengger, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Jackie Chan.

As for others, [also in this order] ...

Director -- Sam Peckinpah, Sergio Leone, Irwin Allen and James Cameron.

Jet Lee is my favorite. He has a lot of very nice movies. I like his moves in most of his fight scenes.

I like his movies a lot too ! Looks like there are a few i need to find so i can watch 'em....ones that i never saw before. Thank you for the reply !

Jackie Chan will forever be my favorite, but he mostly does "family friendly" flicks now, so right now I'd say Jason Statham (I prefer his more Euro-style movies), Clive Owen or Daniel Craig.

Thank you for that ! Never saw that movie so it's on the list ha !

Seriously not trying to be a douche here, I just noticed you're somewhat new and replied 4 times to 4 posts in about 5 minutes. See that little thing next to "reply with quote" that looks like this: "+ ? Thats the multi-quote thing. Just click it on all the posts you want to quote and then hit reply and hit puts it into one response for you. Its quite handy.

georges

Staff member
The Rock
Vin Diesel
Dolph Ludgren
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Austin
Michael Chicklis
Arnie
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
Van Damme
Billy Blanks
Jerome Le Banner

No worries! As for Donnie Yen movies...Ip Man, Ip Man 2, Flashpoint, Dragon Tiger Gate and Once Upon a Time in China II (where he goes against Jet Li) are among his best ones. :thumbsup:

Even just the titles sound good ! I remember going to Blockbusters and trying to find all the movies they carried by DRAGON DYNASTY. Maybe Donnie Yen was in some of those. DRAGON DYNASTY put out some good movies ! I am going to see if i can find some of Yen's movies. Thanks for the reply !

Even just the titles sound good ! I remember going to Blockbusters and trying to find all the movies they carried by DRAGON DYNASTY. Maybe Donnie Yen was in some of those. DRAGON DYNASTY put out some good movies ! I am going to see if i can find some of Yen's movies. Thanks for the reply !

Taking a look at my personal library, Donnie Yen movies distributed by Dragon Dynasty were Kill Zone, Seven Swords and Flashpoint. Ip Man & Ip Man 2 were distributed by Well Go USA Entertainment, Dragon Tiger Gate by Tai Seng and Once Upon a Time I, II & III by Columbia Tristar. Good luck dude! :yesyes:

Seriously not trying to be a douche here, I just noticed you're somewhat new and replied 4 times to 4 posts in about 5 minutes. See that little thing next to "reply with quote" that looks like this: "+ ? Thats the multi-quote thing. Just click it on all the posts you want to quote and then hit reply and hit puts it into one response for you. Its quite handy.

Still learning this board and appreciate the help, thanks ! I have to get used to it.

In this order...

Actor -- Steve McQueen, Bruce Lee, Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, James Coburn, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzengger, Sylvester Stallone, Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and Jackie Chan.

As for others, [also in this order] ...

Director -- Sam Peckinpah, Sergio Leone, Irwin Allen and James Cameron.

Nice ! Bronson was great. Brings back the memories of the Death Wish movies. I'm old enough to remember those other ones too. Thank you for replying !

Taking a look at my personal library, Donnie Yen movies distributed by Dragon Dynasty were Kill Zone, Seven Swords and Flashpoint. Ip Man & Ip Man 2 were distributed by Well Go USA Entertainment, Dragon Tiger Gate by Tai Seng and Once Upon a Time I, II & III by Columbia Tristar. Good luck dude! :yesyes:

Thanks for posting those movies ! I might have seen a couple of 'em but it's been a while. I remember a movie Hardboiled and it was good. And a couple movies had Sammo Hung in them i think ? I was looking on Dragon Dynasty and other flicks rang a bell. Just about if not every one were good. Makes me want to watch them again.

Thanks for posting those movies ! I might have seen a couple of 'em but it's been a while. I remember a movie Hardboiled and it was good. And a couple movies had Sammo Hung in them i think ? I was looking on Dragon Dynasty and other flicks rang a bell. Just about if not every one were good. Makes me want to watch them again.

Yep, Hardboiled...a John Woo film starring Chow Yun Fut and also under Dragon Dynasty banner. Sammo Hung was more famous for his beat down by Bruce Lee in the opening match of Enter the Dragon. Only later Sammo gained critical acclaim for his directory and fight choreography of authentic Wing Chun in The Prodigal Son, starring Yuen Biao. Because of that Sammo was the chosen action director for Ip Man & Ip Man 2. Sammo also played a part in Ip Man 2 as a Hung Gar master & a gang boss. As for Dragon Dynasty, Sammo was in Kill Zone too as a gang boss.

The Rock
Vin Diesel
Dolph Ludgren
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Austin
Michael Chicklis
Arnie
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
Van Damme
Billy Blanks
Jerome Le Banner

A lot of names people posted i had forgotten about and The Rock for sure has good action movies. Think i might get Faster again and is he going to be in the new and i think he is......Fast and Furious 6 ?

A couple names you mentioned i will have to look up as i am not familiar with them. Thank you for replying and posting those actors !