• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Beer???

1. Tooheys Extra Dry or 2. XXXX Gold (if you have to drive home and the XXXX Angels)

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's have two threads-one for favourite gnat's piss (mass produced lagers also known as a con trick played on the public) and one for favourite true beers.

Let's have two threads-one for favourite gnat's piss (mass produced lagers also known as a con trick played on the public) and one for favourite true beers.

Mass produced/drain pours---I'll go with Heineken or Bohemia (Mexico), Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy is decent swill.

I'm not sure I consider anything from Boston Beer Co. mass produced swill even though most beerexpertistas consider it mass produced.

The True Beers --Two Hearted Ale by Bells Brewery, Chimay Bleue, Stone India Pale Ale, Saison Dupont -- :beer:

Almost all the Smirnoff Ice flavors, Sam Addams Cherry Wheat and October-fest, and Michaloeb ultra amber bosch

a Good U.S. Micro Brew is only a few bucks more as well..

Yes, but in the UK where the brewers cherry pick the best ingredients on the planet and brew smaller amounts without the benefits of scale they can still sell their beer at about a dollar a pint less in the pub.It's actually cheaper to buy good craft beer than trash like Bud, Heineken Corona,Grolsch,Peroni,Red Stripe,Miller,Coors etc in the UK.And it's so much better than that pale yellow fraudulently marketed gnat's piss like I have already named.
The other thing is that both here and in the US there are lots of smaller breweries turning out good beer which actually tastes of beer.It just makes no sense to drink the same brew over and over again and miss out on the thousands of much better ones which lie out there.

Shifty

O.G.
If that's how you see it :)
But I'm sick of seeing poor quality flavourless pap being promoted as beer.This is the beer equivalent of sliced white bread-the world contains wonderful stuff from master bakers-crusty, multigrain and all sorts of beautifully flavoured and textured bread. And most people settle for pap.Same with cheese and so on.

hey, fair enough. I get you. I personally find alot of those specialty beers ok if you have one or two. But any more than that and they have a tendency to be too rich.

You can't argue down a beer like Heineken or Beck's, can you? I mean they're popular because they're great not vice versa.

hey, fair enough. I get you. I personally find alot of those specialty beers ok if you have one or two. But any more than that and they have a tendency to be too rich.

You can't argue down a beer like Heineken or Beck's, can you? I mean they're popular because they're great not vice versa.

They are popular because of the gullibility of the public as well.Tell people how smart they are to drink it, market it with advertising and they will buy it.

I was once invited to drink some Heineken after having a couple of pints of low strength (3.6%) cask ale and I tell you straight that I was TOTALLY unable to detect any flavour AT ALL.Yet it was 5% and 60 pence a pint more expensive than the vastly better beers I'd had earlier.Heineken in my view is simply bland.But unfortunately many people dislike anything of character.Look at the sort of bread, cheese and coffee whih sell best.
Beck's is confusing , again a beer with practically no taste or character.Bottles of it read IMPORTED FROM GERMANY.But it's brewed from English ingredients by a Belgian company!

I'm not talking about speciality beers as such anyway. I'm meaning the sort of beer I began drinking many decades ago when it was all you could get anyway-good characterful tasty beers, low enough in strength to enable you to drink pint after pint after pint after pint and still be able to find your way home.

Arguing with the words of Mr. Eric Adams from Manowar "beer in America is nothing but fuckin' piss, and that's all it is", the highest quality beers come from Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium and the Czech Republic.Some fine recommendations to try:

Guinness
Murphy's
Beck's
Köstritzer
Diebels Alt
Warsteiner
Veltins
Früh Kölsch
Hertog Jan
Budweiser (the Czech Budweiser !)
Staropramen
Paulaner