• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav Beer???

A free bottle in front of me is better than a pre-frontal lobotomy. :beer:

Stella Artois ,but i generally like all European Beers (sorry i cant stand that Light Beer piss water)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
native beer has gotta be tennents lager

http://www.cannyscot.com/10th Lovelies.htm

even if you don't get the "lovelies" pictured on the cans anymore,
kronenbourg 1664 for a "foreign" beer

yeah, i've had too many sore heads after drinking stella all night - do they call it "wife-beater" in your neck of the woods aswell dave ?

I've heard Stella described as "wife-beater" too..this is what I've found out:

Wifebeater
Proper Noun: Strong lager, esp. Stella Artois with a tendency to induce wife-beating in the drinker. If the drinker is unmarried, this takes the form of generally directed rage.

Example:
Where did it all go wrong for the beer they call 'wife beater'?

It's tragic that with so many thousands of good beers available so many posters settle for the lowest denominator.This is factory produced so called lager.The name doesn't matter;Heineken, Red Stripe, Bud,Miller,Coors, Stella, Corona they are all mass produced from cheap ingredients with flavour so slight that after a pint of real beer you can't taste anything at all (I know because I've tried it)
Get a life guys and look for something better.In the UK the best beers are actually cheaper than the mass produced swill.

Shifty

O.G.
It's tragic that with so many thousands of good beers available so many posters settle for the lowest denominator.This is factory produced so called lager.The name doesn't matter;Heineken, Red Stripe, Bud,Miller,Coors, Stella, Corona they are all mass produced from cheap ingredients with flavour so slight that after a pint of real beer you can't taste anything at all (I know because I've tried it)
Get a life guys and look for something better.In the UK the best beers are actually cheaper than the mass produced swill.

Oh, a beer snob!

:bowdown:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If I want a good beer, I usually drink Sam Adams. They have a great lager, Oktoberfest, Summer Ale, and Winter Ale. That being said, their cherry wheat beer might be my favorite. Now, if I'm at a bar with friends give me a Miller High Life. When it's beer pong time, bust out the Keystone tallboys. At a Cubs game? I have to drink Old Style. Tailgating? Gotta drink Bud Light. So I guess different situations call for different brews. I love just about all types of beer and am always open to tying a new one. :glugglug:

Oh, a beer snob!

:bowdown:

If that's how you see it :)
But I'm sick of seeing poor quality flavourless pap being promoted as beer.This is the beer equivalent of sliced white bread-the world contains wonderful stuff from master bakers-crusty, multigrain and all sorts of beautifully flavoured and textured bread. And most people settle for pap.Same with cheese and so on.

began with miller high life, moved on to mgd. once i joined everyone drank coors light. now im tryin to watch the calories so its michelobe ultra light.

jasonk282

Banned

Different beers for different things

Steelers/Pirates Yuengling
Penguins Labatt
Chillin w/ friends Yuengling
At a bar Usually whats on special that night
Dinner beer Newcastle Brown Ale

3 great places to get beer in Pittsburgh
Fat Heads over 30 beers on tap at all time from germany,belgium, ireland etc... whith AMAZING food

Smokin Joe's 30 beers on tap as well, just shity food

Sharp Edge 60 beers all catagorized by country

My all time fav is Yuengling, but I am not opposed to drinking Coors light, miler lite both are great on a hot summer day. Stouts and Porters on a nice cold day.

I have decided that the IPA is the greatest style of beer in all of the world. I prefer high hoppy beers--that initial lemon-citrus "note" is the highpoint....:bowdown:

a Good U.S. Micro Brew is only a few bucks more as well..

3 great places to get beer in Pittsburgh
Fat Heads over 30 beers on tap at all time from germany,belgium, ireland etc... whith AMAZING food

You should try the Penn Brewery if you haven't already. They make their own beer, which is very good and the German food is fantastic.