• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Farewell for Conan O'Brien

I can relate to Conan. We have the same hair problem.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Thing is, being British I've never watched Conan O'Brien. But good riddance coz he got silly name!
:dunno:

Could this be a British-Irish rivalry thing?:dunno: I think conan obrien is a catchy name.

I think it's too bad that even amidst this drama, Conan is now simply off the air.
I like Kimmel a lot and Dave of course and the dude from Drew Carey, Craig Fergusson, is pretty great in his monologue which I hear is unscipted.

I personally think that conan should maybe try a cable network like comedy central. They have an open time slot at midnight, and I think the stewart, colbert, o'brien combo would be killer. Plus I think his humor would be more suited for comedy central anyways.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I personally think that conan should maybe try a cable network like comedy central. They have an open time slot at midnight, and I think the stewart, colbert, o'brien combo would be killer. Plus I think his humor would be more suited for comedy central anyways.

dont get me excited.....it might not happen then itll be a huge letdown. but if it were to happen then it would be awesome.

I wonder what Triumph the Insult Dog thinks about all this

Watched Conan every single night. All the way from Late Night to The Tonight Show. I can't believe they replaced Conan with someone who laughs at his own jokes more than the audiance laughs at them. Leno is horrible and I do not see how he recovers from this. I will be happy to give my ratings to Letterman from now on.