• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Farewell for Conan O'Brien

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Signs point to Friday farewell for Conan O'Brien

Conan O'Brien all but posted a farewell banner on this week's "Tonight" shows as his exit negotiations with NBC neared their conclusion Wednesday.

In the late-night tradition of a star-studded goodbye, O'Brien's guests Thursday include such big names as Robin Williams and Barry Manilow. Tom Hanks was scheduled for Friday, as was Will Ferrell - the first guest O'Brien welcomed when he started last June as "Tonight" host.

And then there was this joke from his monologue Tuesday: "Hi, I'm Conan O'Brien, and I'm just three days away from the biggest drinking binge in history."

It was yet another indication that he's bracing for the bitter end of his brief tenure at "Tonight," less than eight months after taking over as host from Jay Leno. The show previously had been scheduled for reruns next week.

The red-headed comedian was negotiating with NBC for a severance package of more than $30 million, which would clear the way for Leno to return to late night. The proposed deal would allow O'Brien to work at another network as soon as this fall.

Article

:wave2:

Maybe, it will be Late Night with Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter on FOX.

:hatsoff:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
NBC is being very silly hitching its post to Leno. His best bits are showing how stupid some random yahoo on the street is. His schtick is up and they are too afraid to go out and try something new

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I will not watch Jay Leno ever again. I don't care if he has Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser, and Olivia Wilde stripping and dancing for the entire show. What happened to Conan is fuckin' ridiculous. He paid his dues at NBC and earned The Tonight Show. That was his dream job. I applaud him for refusing to take a backseat to Leno. I'll be watching Conan wherever he goes. Leno can fuck off!

I will not watch Jay Leno ever again. I don't care if he has Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser, and Olivia Wilde stripping and dancing for the entire show. What happened to Conan is fuckin' ridiculous. He paid his dues at NBC and earned The Tonight Show. That was his dream job. I applaud him for refusing to take a backseat to Leno. I'll be watching Conan wherever he goes. Leno can fuck off!

Cant agree more.

I hope Conan goes to a network that he will be appreciated on and I hope leno completely flops when he goes back to the tonight show. I cant imagine who would watch him now

I probably won't watch that with those three lovely ladies you mention up there and wait until it is stripped on the internet to be viewed.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
It's a shame that Leno has done something like this. He had such a great final show, and now it's ruined.

Kids are your legacy, Leno? Not anymore.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Sure it is.
It's what makes the world go 'round.
He did not do the show for free.
Neither did leno.
It's about the powers that be in the company and that is run by the almighty dollar.

Will anyone watch Jay Leno after he comes back? I never did in the first place so a comeback wont change my perception at all...

Sure it is.
It's what makes the world go 'round.
He did not do the show for free.
Neither did leno.
It's about the powers that be in the company and that is run by the almighty dollar.

That isn't the point though. He got fucked out of his contract and dream job. Ya he gets $30 million bucks, but now he has no job, no Tonight Show, and will have to start all over again on a new network.

I hope he goes to Fox and they put him up against Jay Lameo. Conan will rape him.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
NBC: Conan O'Brien reaches $45M exit deal

Conan O'Brien bid NBC good riddance Thursday in a $45 million deal for his exit from "The Tonight Show," but his immediate future in television remains a question mark.

The contentious two-week battle that would allow NBC to unseat O'Brien and move Jay Leno back to the program he hosted for 17 years, comes less than eight months after O'Brien took the "Tonight" throne from Leno.

Under the deal, O'Brien will get more than $33 million, NBC said. The rest will go to his 200-strong staff in severance.

Article

Amen, my friend.

You realize that's all NBC trying to save face there right? They throw money at him and then claim they have the moral high ground because he "wanted so much money". The reality is, while his payout will still be in the millions, the bulk of that money has already been promised to the staff to supplement their severance pay. So sure, you can say you don't feel sorry for him for making millions, but he's still showing classiness in the face of a network full of trash.