• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fantasy Fucking 1 copyright just arrived, who is the best company to attempt to sell to first?

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7063654, member: 370968"]pretty much. Trollin a little too hard now.

It's sad because I really don't think he's trollin'. He's serious.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
I'm a very word sensitive person. The only language I can have conversations in is english. I perfected my communication skills in english. I advertise my stuff on like a 152 sites, usually people's eyes on my work, buut hey who's counting double vision, if they like it they look again or cum back later for another one! See how fun english can be????
It's sad because I really don't think he's trollin'. He's serious.

I'm a very word sensitive person. The only language I can have conversations in is english. I perfected my communication skills in english. I advertise my stuff on like a 152 sites, usually people's eyes on my work, buut hey who's counting double vision, if they like it they look again or cum back later for another one! See how fun english can be????

are you sure?

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
If I smoked as much as you, I'd be rich too. Just because you keep delivering drugs to my house and offering to smoke them for free don't mean I always have to say yes! LOL
That's pretty impressive for a guy that's obviously Chinese.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
If I smoked as much as you, I'd be rich too. Just because you keep delivering drugs to my house and offering to smoke them for free don't mean I always have to say yes! LOL

If I blew as many kisses as you do I might qualify for hurricane disaster relief?

durrr-cat.jpg

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
$25,000 and the option to get with my car invention, car manufacturing plant, helicopter research and development, and air transportation business plan. It's my most profitable invention, I have estimated. 1 billion within 5-10 years after 1st car manufacturing plant produces 1st car and the marketing plan is amazing! You can get in, I love you better in the morning if we end up hanging out on a Saturday Night or Monday Night! And the movie thing has 16 more works in progress mixed Rated R and a Disney movie script in progress.

Hold on, in your donation thingy you are only asking for $10,000 but now you are asking for $25,000! :dunno: Oh well it's a shame cause I only have $10,000 to invest....

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
I know what to do with that investment, and your investment will be paid back 250% ($25,000) upon successful sales and product creations. I have your best interests in mind and will enjoy being a business man you can count on for those important financial needs you are working so, hard to achieve.

Thank you for the best comment on this rather unique opportunity! Professional Beauty making my Dreams come true for the second time in my life, should be a dubios pleasure!
Hold on, in your donation thingy you are only asking for $10,000 but now you are asking for $25,000! :dunno: Oh well it's a shame cause I only have $10,000 to invest....

Wait, how does Briana get first crack? I want to donate $10,000 too. Damn, always a day late to the party. Oh well, thanks anyway Jsmoothpa.

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Funny people don't work with my money. And yes all donations go toward company projects. I want to learn more about Freeones connections to american businesses?

Jsmoothpa

Closed Account
Is three years for a asking price of a $95.00 and a copyrighted estimated to be an award winning movie script, not Fantasy Fucking 1, initially turned down by Vicky Vette of the VNA clan who does not like me (Punks). 5-6 months for a good enough production team of a high-budget cast, will be opening night and the Royalty payments should move the business forward in our relationship(s).
You don't have any money. That's what makes this so pathetic.

This is boring and old now.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
After reading through this again. Pretty sure Jsmoothpa is the "tool" behind all the foreign spam emails I get. Same fucked up use of the English language, same pipe dream get-rich-quick schemes, same bullshit promises.....

After reading through this again. Pretty sure Jsmoothpa is the "tool" behind all the foreign spam emails I get. Same fucked up use of the English language, same pipe dream get-rich-quick schemes, same bullshit promises.....

Post them, seriously. I don't doubt you get bombarded with shit daily, but I think it would make for one hell of an entertaining blog.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I know what to do with that investment, and your investment will be paid back 250% ($25,000) upon successful sales and product creations. I have your best interests in mind and will enjoy being a business man you can count on for those important financial needs you are working so, hard to achieve.

Thank you for the best comment on this rather unique opportunity! Professional Beauty making my Dreams come true for the second time in my life, should be a dubios pleasure!

Hold on, you're talking about $1 billion profit in 5-10 years but you're only promising me a return of $15,000.....how is that right if I'm bankrolling the whole thing?!

Wait, how does Briana get first crack? I want to donate $10,000 too. Damn, always a day late to the party. Oh well, thanks anyway Jsmoothpa.

If you snooze you lose! ;)