• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Family guy or the simpsons

WHAT SHOW DO YOU LIKE BETTER?

• FAMILY GUY

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • THE SIMPSON

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Simpsons, although South Park is a close second for me :D

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Family Guy, by far.

I like both, but the Simpsons have premiered many years before family guy so I think that perhaps Seth Mac Farlane has had a source for inspiration.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Simpsons, I just can't get into family guy

The only thing I can say is that I like both. But the simpsons have been on air for to long! Two fucking decades.
I love family guy because it's not such a fucking bore like the simpsons. The always take satire and humor to the next level and for people who say its racist or anything I can only say: FUCK YOU Everybody is racist dont be such fuckin hypocrites and pretend you are not!!!

def. family guy -- far more risqué;) Simpsons is far too tame for me ...

Family Guy by far.
Simpsons is hardly ever funny enough to make me even crack a smile.
Peter is funnier than Simpsons entire roster.

lol i like adam west better on family guy..than i ever did batman:clap:

I think you're giving the show a bit too much credit, but then again it's all in the eye (and ear of the beholder). To me, it got dumber and more obvious over the last several years. A few months ago I caught some episode where Lisa became addicted to an iPod, only it was called the "Mapple myPod."

The show used to be really sharp and had this element where there were these subtle, smart jokes for some fans...and then the slapstick silliness for mouth breathers. But the show jumped the shark somewhere between going to NYC and Tokyo. Now it's this really obvious attempt to charm the hipsters who still watch it but it fails double time because the animation is so laborious that the current cultural jabs end up showing up way late to the party.

That comic episode with Alan Moore, dude? As a life long comic nerd, I should have been geeking out, but instead I cringed. It was obvious and sloppy pandering to the hardcore base and must have come off as complete, boring nonsense to non-fanboys.

Family Guy is what it is. It's raw, line blurring, blunt jokes and cultural shoutouts for the 25-35 crowd.

Neither holds a candle to South Park. Now that's a show that continues to get smarter and, somehow, funnier with each season.

I love South Park, but all they do now is just take jabs at pop culture events. I wouldn't exactly call that smart. The Inception parody was fucking garbage.

my favorites are family guy and southpark...i never did think much of simpsons

Family guy wins easily, it is so much funnier IMO

Fair enough i havent seen the simpsons in years so i cant really say how funny it is but family guy is awesome. I think it is so much better but i must admitt i havent seen the simpsons in about 5 years or so, give or take.