• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

Hi Faith and Prince!

The site sounds like it's going to be similar to Naughty Allie where some (or most) scenes are shot as thru the eyes of the man "giving it out". Do you get any insparation from her work?

Can you give us a taster of what awaits us all on the website?

I'm sure it's gonna be even better than real gravy!

Hi there, No all our videos are HD! All the footage and pictures have been taken by my boyfriend, so you'll get to see what he sees!

I can't wait to see that, you look great Faith, and its great you post on this board yourself! keep up the good work :D

pitino

are you talking to me?
Great Couple!

...and Welcome Faith! it was about time! There are hundrends of your fans in here!
Just notice the 27 pages in this thread so far dedicated to you! ;)

Hi Faith and Prince!

The site sounds like it's going to be similar to Naughty Allie where some (or most) scenes are shot as thru the eyes of the man "giving it out". Do you get any insparation from her work?

Can you give us a taster of what awaits us all on the website?

I'm sure it's gonna be even better than real gravy!

Sorry if there was some confusion I am not Prince Im Aaron the creator if you wanna give me a label :)

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Its gonna be up ASAP! There is allsorts on the site! Messy facials, blow jobs, normal sex, toying anal to mouth! and also regular! As well as all this our first update will be full on anal sex! With prince blowing his load all over my asshole! As well as vids we also have pics! I just hope you all enjoy the site! ;)

Sounds like a dream!

Are you going to do gangbangs at any point in the future? Maybe some lucky lads and lasses who subscribe to faithexposed could take part.

Do you think it's a good idea?

I'd buy that for a dollar!!! :D

FaithExposed

Closed Account
Sounds like a dream!

Are you going to do gangbangs at any point in the future? Maybe some lucky lads and lasses who subscribe to faithexposed could take part.

Do you think it's a good idea?

I'd buy that for a dollar!!! :D

Hi there, im afraid not. Im a one man woman! Prince who films and takes part is my boyfriend so dont reckon he'd be too happy!

Cant wait for this well actully i have been. Glad to see your all backing the girl, Im a member of inbedwithfaith its a pretty cool site, the forums starting to lack people wise though!!!

[quote="Faithexposed.co.uk]
she loves cumshots all over her massive 32H tits... she loves toys and she especially loves anal play.[/quote]

32H? they grew a cup size? or is it a typo?