• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

Does somebody know if there is new post on FaithExposed.com each week ?
the last time I was connected, there was no new video for a while.

thanks to you

Xtreman

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
Does somebody know if there is new post on FaithExposed.com each week ?
the last time I was connected, there was no new video for a while.

thanks to you

Xtreman

Hi there

Faithexposed is nothing to do with and it has not been updated since October 2006.

Faith

Is it just me or did her boobs get smaller over the last 2 years or so? I was looking at the new pictures and there seems to have been a massive change.

I don't mean any disrespect, just curious. She still looks good, though! =)

Is it just me or did her boobs get smaller over the last 2 years or so? I was looking at the new pictures and there seems to have been a massive change.

I blame global warming.

Personally I haven't noticed a difference. As long as the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, the sky is blue, and Faith is gorgeous, I won't be complaining.

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account

I can guarantee that im still a 32G, my boobs may have got bigger when i put on weight, but they are definately a 32G now!

Sorry Faith...I meant your face.
I hope you realize that as awesome as your boobs are you are incredibly beautiful.
Also just curious. Is the man in most of the videos with you your boyfriend or just an actor.
Either way he is incredibly lucky!
Thanks for everything Faith!

I've always loved her hourglass ...

I'm not big on blondes, but I've always found Faith's hourglass to be a postergirl type.
Sure, I loved her body wider (which makes her breasts wider, but that's just a bonus), with all that hip action while still having a good hourglass.
But when you have such a womanly figure, she's perfect at any weight.

I can guarantee that im still a 32G, my boobs may have got bigger when i put on weight, but they are definately a 32G now!

Really? Wow i do not understand bra sizes. My girlfriend is a G, yet your boobs are bigger than hers. I thought yours would have to be GG or something. I'm so confused! lol

Really? Wow i do not understand bra sizes. My girlfriend is a G, yet your boobs are bigger than hers. I thought yours would have to be GG or something. I'm so confused! lol

The number (32) plays into this. Faith is slimmer than most women of equal bust size, so her breasts look proportionally larger.

Faith, can you offer a basic explanation of cup sizes for those of us who don't understand the relationship between the letters and the numbers? Those would be some nice captions under some pics of you measuring yourself!

Give the girl a freaking break leaches! "Video with measurements" and "explanation of bra size"?

The exact bra size is hardly important, as one can judge by looking at them that they are huge and lovely. Period.

Of course size of a woman's breast vary a bit with veight, but they come in all shapes and sizes and that has just as much to do with "size".

Besides, I think that you guys are forgetting that there is a difference between bra sizes in UK and the US. See this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brassiere_measurements