• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

re:faith
hehe of course i know u always did the sites for money but it seemed like u were having more fun in ur older shoots, whereas now u're being too serious. maybe this line of business probably bring more ugly feelings than good.
my overall point is just have fun or pretend to. hehe

in regards to u genuinely feeling like u look better now, then ROCK ON.

in the words of u brits, CHEERS!

Hiya Faith :D This is my first post in your thread and wanted to tell ya I've been a big fan of yours for years and have loved your stuff.

Saying that...you look gorgeous with your new tight body! Damn, does your hard work show. Your latest pics are easily your hottest and most beautiful photos you've taken

Thanks for doin what you do :)

Im sorry but this isnt going to happen. I am very happy doing inbedwithfaith and i have no desire to ever do hardcore. I wouldnt call my site irregular at all? as its updated twice a week.

Ok, 2 updates for week, but how long this will last over, 2, 3 months? And then the same old story, problems with the server and the "we are working on the new sets". I'm still your fan but your site are disappointing

Here we go again, she has said multiple times in this thread that she is never going to do a hardcore site again. Inbedwithfaith.com is her site and will be the only site that she will do. Can we all just move foward and appreciate what she does put out there rather than what she doesn't? The majority of us happen to like Inbedwithfaith.

smells like a asskisser :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you find the latex paint you were after just before Christmas? You requested it on IBWF and I was wondering if it will result in a photo shoot? x

inbedwithfaith!

I just cant believe that faith is actually posting reply here....

thats really awesome...

U look simply superb.. i check thisthread nearly 3 days a week.. simply to drool over ur pics....

You are extremely gorgeous..

i am stunneed...... i cant post... or type.....*fainting *

inbedwithfaith!

Closed Account
sd3.php

My Latest pic set!!

sd3.php

My Latest pic set!!

:bowdown: Faith, having seen and admired your work for the last few years, it is still better than ever. I always thought that the glamour work you do was always much better than the FE stuff, and your hard work shows in your pics :thumbsup:

Hi Faith. I'm from Leeds and I'm proud that such a beautiful girl like you is from Yorkshire. I think your legs are absolutely fantastic as well as your obvious assets - but nobody seems to comment on your pins! By the way, do you support Leeds United?