• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Faith Nelson / Faith / Louise / Sexy Faith

amazing she made it to the finals despite being retired for so long
http://***********************/14160283/BOOBS-REALM-FINALS..-vote-for-your-favorite-busty-girl.html

The OTHER Sexy Faith

Back in the summer of '06 I believe it was, a new babe was added here by the name of Sexy Faith. Over the course of just a couple of weeks several links were added to her page here, most all of them a sample from her website. And then, after only a few weeks maybe less than a month, all the links were removed and her page was abandoned before long. So I'm wondering if anyone else here remembers her and if maybe she resurfaced under another name?? Or WHAT became of her? Always wondered...here's a couple pics.

Attachments

• Sexy Faith3.jpg
    Sexy Faith3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 2,073
Re: The OTHER Sexy Faith

Back in the summer of '06 I believe it was, a new babe was added here by the name of Sexy Faith. Over the course of just a couple of weeks several links were added to her page here, most all of them a sample from her website. And then, after only a few weeks maybe less than a month, all the links were removed and her page was abandoned before long. So I'm wondering if anyone else here remembers her and if maybe she resurfaced under another name?? Or WHAT became of her? Always wondered...here's a couple pics.

Not to steal your thunder here or anything, but since SexyFaith and InBedWithFaith are two different chicks, it might behoove you to create a separate thread to get responses about your chick. Good luck. :)

I've seen on another forum that she's had a reduction. I hope it's not true. :(

Good grief. Down to what?

And on the Mayfair discussion, those shots are on doubt from the same shoot, but the pics that appeared in the mag itself were different but still absolutely phenomenal!

O85

Closed Account
I think she has done a photo shoot for Score Mag also, anyone have the pics ?

She done 4 sets with them, all with the curly hair, they're probably in this thread. In fact, the one I just posted I think is on the Score site too.