• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Facts don't lie. So don't try to spin it, lefties!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
No, he made a point, and you proved yourself an ass. That's what he meant.

Happy to help out!

No, he said a few words and a smiley.

Something you say I should not do. So, he did not make a point.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

Let me quote myself here.

I´m sorry, but what is your point here?

That islam is very similar to christianity? Or that it has its roots in other religions, just like christianity which originated from judaism which took its roots from several other religions.

If you telling someone to look in to something you had better make a point with it instead of just adding a clip of someone who´s well quoted by all north american christian websites and who likes to read quotes from other peoples works instead of using his own words and works.

Its funny, but when I google for this guy all that came up were christian sites. Not one single secular academic institute was among the links.

Your reply to this was ignorance and stupidity, so I felt that I should sink to your level of comprehension in order to get through to you. This was obviously not achieved since you think that someone who is on stage is well suited for telling the world how religions work and were founded instead of actually going to a secular library or school and investigate it yourself by reading texts from several sources instead of just the one.

Let me quote myself here.

Your reply to this was ignorance and stupidity, so I felt that I should sink to your level of comprehension in order to get through to you. This was obviously not achieved since you think that someone who is on stage is well suited for telling the world how religions work and were founded instead of actually going to a secular library or school and investigate it yourself by reading texts from several sources instead of just the one.

You've proved yourself an ass again, Will.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

:facepalm:

I said, "Something you should look into".

The video is under that. Where did I say I have not looked into "secular" sources?

Also, I have researched from many sources.

Try again. :hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This phrase has the desperation of this phrase:

I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

That's right, Will, your arguments are as smart as the Anchorman's amateurish sexual advances. Congrats!

4chan is missing a troll.

4chan is missing a troll.

When will you be returning to 4chan, then?

Face it, Will. Every time you open your mouth, you're outclassed. It would be best if you stopped posting in the political threads. You just look stupid all the time. And, while I actually find it pleasurable to point out how stupid you are, it has to be getting old for you to feel so stupid, so frequently.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Face it, Will. Every time you open your mouth, you're outclassed. It would be best if you stopped posting in the political threads. You just look stupid all the time. And, while I actually find it pleasurable to point out how stupid you are, it has to be getting old for you to feel so stupid, so frequently.

Not at all. You just can't stop commenting to everything I comment to. Find someone else to harass.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Will E. Worm, our resident Asshat of the Year, is a timeless example of becoming what one repeatedly does.