• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Facts don't lie. So don't try to spin it, lefties!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
normal_Hell-Yes-1920x1080p.jpg

Well played, Johan :)

Yup. Clearly you have stated all the facts necessary. There is absolutely nothing else to say about this. Nothing about economic trends, stabilization of a failing economy, or anything of the sort. QUOTE]

Funny, Democrats and liberals didnt seem interested in those kinds of things when George Bush inherited the 2001 recession. But even when you consider those things, this is still a pathetic record that Obama has. Actually, in some ways considering those things makes his record worse. He inherited the recession when it was already 13 months old, and it officially ended 5 months after he took office. Almost all the bad news coming out of the financial markets occured long before he took office. Yet the stock market continued to crash another 50% under his watch? After the job losses had finally bottomed out at roughly a 10% nominal UE rate, it stayed there for 20 months!!! Only the shrinking of the labor force has caused the UE rate to go down. Im sorry, but this stuff should not be taking 4 years. And people need to stop it with this crap about what he inherited. Things are worse!!! He inherited a bad situation but it wasnt the apocalypse that liberals make it out to be. What Reagan inherited was worse. Should we really be paying $3.74 gas with 8% unemployment. Should people really be paying higher grocery prices when incomes are falling? What's really pathetic is that he had the most political power of any president since the 60s to get things done. Unfortunately he chose crap policies that are right out of the 60s. Why didnt he set up a permanent tax structure in early 2009? He could have chosen any tax rates that he wanted.

I don't agree with all of Obama's moves (and I'm too tired to fight his defenders here this morning), but at least he tried. The Republican Congress is near treasonous in my opinion on their unwillingness to compromise and attempt to right things. They should really study George H. W. Bush's presidency. If you can see though the politics, he was a solid president and he helped set the table for long term stable growth. If the Republicans need someone to look to, they should look to him.

Im confused. What did you expect the Republicans to do? Go along with the same crap that occured in Obama's first two years? Did you really expect them to go along with more stimulus spending after it had become both a political and policy failure? Did you really expect them to go along with those things after they had achieved the greatest re-alignment in the House in over 60 years? Do we want to cut spending or not? Then you dont raise taxes ON ANYBODY.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Funny, Democrats and liberals didnt seem interested in those kinds of things when George Bush inherited the 2001 recession. But even when you consider those things, this is still a pathetic record that Obama has. Actually, in some ways considering those things makes his record worse. He inherited the recession when it was already 13 months old, and it officially ended 5 months after he took office. Almost all the bad news coming out of the financial markets occured long before he took office. Yet the stock market continued to crash another 50% under his watch? After the job losses had finally bottomed out at roughly a 10% nominal UE rate, it stayed there for 20 months!!! Only the shrinking of the labor force has caused the UE rate to go down. Im sorry, but this stuff should not be taking 4 years. And people need to stop it with this crap about what he inherited. Things are worse!!! He inherited a bad situation but it wasnt the apocalypse that liberals make it out to be. What Reagan inherited was worse. Should we really be paying $3.74 gas with 8% unemployment. Should people really be paying higher grocery prices when incomes are falling? What's really pathetic is that he had the most political power of any president since the 60s to get things done. Unfortunately he chose crap policies that are right out of the 60s. Why didnt he set up a permanent tax structure in early 2009? He could have chosen any tax rates that he wanted.

The fuck you talking about? You obviously don't know dick about history.

debt.jpg

The fuck you talking about? You obviously don't know dick about history.

debt.jpg

You obviously dont know dick about how to read a balance sheet. Reagan grew the economy a lot more than Obama has. And Obama has grown debt a lot higher than Reagan has.

Reagan inherited double digit inflation, double digit interest rates, and non stellar employment figures. Who cares if the debt was only 1 trillion?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Reagan raised the debt to $3 trillion. How did Reagan grow the economy? Through deficit spending. How do you think we've reached a $16 trillion National Debt? Trickle-down voodoo Reaganomics.

Mayhem

Banned
There was no 2001 recession, so give it up.

The bullshit you guys insist on clinging to is why no one takes you seriously.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I would say a lot of them are going.

Something you should look into. :hatsoff:

I´m sorry, but what is your point here?

That islam is very similar to christianity? Or that it has its roots in other religions, just like christianity which originated from judaism which took its roots from several other religions.

If you telling someone to look in to something you had better make a point with it instead of just adding a clip of someone who´s well quoted by all north american christian websites and who likes to read quotes from other peoples works instead of using his own words and works.

Its funny, but when I google for this guy all that came up were christian sites. Not one single secular academic institute was among the links.

Every one of you are going to hell.

Except for me and Will. :wave: :hatsoff:

Well done! You've proved how inadequate you are at arguing a point. If anything requires original thought, and you can't just copy and paste, or post a pre-existing graphic, you are completely useless at thinking.

Point conclusively proven!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I´m sorry, but what is your point here?

Well, you should have listened to the video. The point is, Islam was created by the Catholics.
That's why I said you should look into it for yourself.

Its funny, but when I google for this guy all that came up were christian sites. Not one single secular academic institute was among the links.

Nothing funny about that. They are there just to make money. :hatsoff:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
UPDATE, July 18: The Tea Party Express has removed the image from its Facebook page. "We apologize for this oversight and the post and picture the has been removed from our page," spokesman Taylor Budowich wrote to us.[/B]

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...7/obamanomics-explained-not-politifact-chart/

Oversight?
Fuck that shit. It was not oversight. It was a pure lie, simply. This is what the teabaggers such as Mitch have become. Liars. Truth is not on their side. They know it. So, to pull people to their side, the little girls must lie through their teeth, try to push them off as "facts", and hope the ignorant masses out there will believe them.

What have we learned from this thread?

Sam is incapable of actually conveying/arguing truth. He, like Will, simply posts what he likes, and claims it as fact.

Don't be like Sam, kids.