• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Facial_King's Suggest-a-Punishment Thread

Ok, I've wanted to start this thread for some time now, and I figure that this story is as good as any to do so. What I guess I'll do is post news stories with strange and/or outlandish crimes, and your role, as you may have guessed, is to suggest a punishment! Had "fun" with this with the Fritzl dude who kept his daughter and his kids from his daughter locked up in his basement - remember?

I'll post new crimes from time to time.

First up:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110...ated_family;_ylt=AjNoJSivJskYX.CEXimL4xV34T0D

So, suggest-a-punishment!

:confused:

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Ooooo this should be fun!!

I think there should be 2 punishments for that story:

1. Not allowed any alcohol for 6 months-1 year, and no driving for at least 6 months.

2. Every member of that family should go to jail for a couple days just for being idiots and stupid people.

If there ever was a story that defines the sentences in my sig, that's it.

just cause Facial_King is a thread starter, I suggest TAZER to be the punishment :1orglaugh

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
just cause Facial_King is a thread starter, I suggest TAZER to be the punishment :1orglaugh

LOL yeah. TAZER is the standard, all we can do is improve it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This is usually a punishment for the crime of high treason.

But, this is what should happen to him.

Hanged, drawn and quartered

Hanged, but not until dead, obviously.

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
Instant execution Texas style...or well yeah...that's a bit much.

How about...making them wear dunce caps for 20 years?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
They should have to strip naked and walk down the side of an interstate with signs on their sunburnt backs that say "We drove drunk. Don't make the same mistakes we did."

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That family should be punished for stupidity, not drunkenness.

The drunk family should all be forced to swallow 10 razor blades. The baby only has to swallow 2 because he's a littlun'.

I thought you meant suggest a punishment for Fritzel.

No, no, no... I meant this story, where I said "First up":

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110...ated_family;_ylt=AjNoJSivJskYX.CEXimL4xV34T0D

...and I appreciate some dark humor as much as the next guy, but I am really more interested in what actual punishment you think would be most appropriate (and why, of course!). Simply going with "Kill 'em" or goofy new types of torture loses its appeal pretty fast. Pretend you actually have to face the criminals and tell them what their penalties will be.

:hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
No, no, no... I meant this story, where I said "First up":

...and I appreciate some dark humor as much as the next guy, but I am really more interested in what actual punishment you think would be most appropriate (and why, of course!). Simply going with "Kill 'em" or goofy new types of torture loses its appeal pretty fast. Pretend you actually have to face the criminals and tell them what their penalties will be.

:hatsoff:

Okay, I figured out what you meant. As for Fritzel, my verdict stands. :hammer:

OK. I think a standard penalty for drunk driving should be administered here. However, when someone is caught drunk driving, I think there should always be a minimum penalty of at least 2 years revoked license and 7 days in jail. With each conviction, the penalty should escalate. If you're caught driving drunk while on a revoked license for drunk driving, I think you should get the requisite number of years revoked license tacked on in addition to at least 30 days in jail.

Kil4Thril

Closed Account
You can take their licenses, but I would bet most of them don't have any. Scererville, IN is smaller than Mayberry. They'll just drive anyway. That's how the fucks do 'round these parts.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
The drunk family should all be forced to swallow 10 razor blades. The baby only has to swallow 2 because he's a littlun'.

LOL that's fucked up!!! :1orglaugh

1- Visit AA meetings once a day for 1 year.

2- Spending 12 hours by day watching car accidents caused by alcohol for 1 month:

OrangeMecanique.jpg