• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exclusive Freeones Interviews With Interesting Members

sam fisher?!

Respond to the content. I thought people would find it interesting if I interviewed him. His answers merit discussion.

Also, Sam, if you're following this thread, you need to pick someone to interview. I'd prefer you do it soon, as I think this thread is a good idea. Let us know if you're working on it.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Vodkaz Victim interviews...Petra's husband!
Petra's Victim said:
1: Who wears the trousers in your marriage? Are you the boss, or is she the boss? How? Why?

Toss up.

2: Many people find that their partner's work intrudes into their lives. Do you find that this is so? How and why? Please bear in mind that your wife has already informed us that she's shown a certain individual's mutilated penis pictures to you to scare you.

Define inrtudes.

3: How did you meet?

Internet game called everquest.

4: What's Petra's (We know Gretchen as Petra btw) best feature?

Smile (though its a tough choice)

5: Tell us about your marriage. Yeah, I know, it's not really a question. Humour this Russian drunk. Or I'll have Putin invade Holland and park a tank outside your door. That's not a joke btw. Don't bother telling me you've got Medvedev on-side either; we know Who carries the influence.

Jesus christ...I dont know. I have a ring on my finger andso does she.

6: How do you feel about the Euro, Euro-zone and financial crisis?

Complex. I could write half a book about that.

7: When you give it to "Petra" up the shitter, can you smell the slaty sea? Does she wear an eyepatch during shitter-sex?

That question just confuses me.

8: Where are you from? How do your family feel about you marrying a yank?

Netherlands and they're fine with it.

9: What's Petra's worst feature? Don't worry, answer honestly; "Petra" and I have an understanding and you will not be punished for expressing your opinion. After all, an opinion is rooted in a feeling and a feeling isn't a fact and therefore cannot be wrong.

Her temper when her blood sugar level drops. She is a real bitch.

10: How do you feel about Petra's choice of deity?

I dont care. Everyone is allowed to believe what they want.

11: What's it like being the woman behind the man?

Whatever.
Yeah I know I went over the question limit. Bananahammock.
Petra, would You Mind verifying that this is genuine in this thread before it's authenticity is questioned? Ta love.
-VV

These are good interviews. :thumbsup:

vodkazvictim

Nah. Maybe I should do another interview.
Then again, maybe it's my interviews that killed it.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Nah. Maybe I should do another interview.
Then again, maybe it's my interviews that killed it.

Nah. We now know that Perta has more lively conversations with us than her husband. Or Petra gave you those,"Leave me the fuck alone. I ain't telling you shit." answers. Not your fault VV.

vodkazvictim

How many lives have you got, Vodka???
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
i'm open to an interview.
So?

Blueballs the cunt-faced misandrist said:
Answerin' yo muthafuckin' stoopid ass questions!

1: What the fuck is wrong with you?

My mission, as I have described previously is to problematise all established social norms in order to get to the very heart of societal control –how these practises, that seem so ‘natural’, come to be a part of an established knowledge of a given society and how such knowledge establishes these subjectivities, etc. By taking it upon myself to play this delinquent I hope to engage a set of discourses that re-shape society as a whole.

Either that, or I just enjoy making shit up for the sake of it. I’ll leave that one up to the reader...

2: What's a misandrist?

I wish to smash all patriarchal oppression, one set of balls at a time.

3: Describe your values (ethics).

Dennis Parker is the one true God and the Eagle is his Prophet.
Worship him! Or I’ll cut your fucking head off!

4: Where do you live?

I live in London, with my wife and our four children. We’re currently living in my mother in laws place because of some financial difficulties we’ve been having that left us without a home, which has been difficult as you can imagine, especially since this is a one bedroom flat in which my mother in law uses the one and only bedroom as an enclosure for the several hundred snakes she breeds. Thus leaving seven of us bedding down in her living room, taking it in turns on the sofa-bed – which coincidentally is my turn tonight. Score!

5: Where are you from?

For the first 12 years of my life I was a resident of the great state of Minnesota (GO EAGLES!), where my parents and I lived on a small farm. The land was stark and it was incredibly cold during the winter. The kind of cold that you could feel right down to the bone, the kind that sticks with you and gives you a hardened outlook on the world. Something I still carry with me to this day, even though it was only a part of my life for a relatively short period of time. My father thought of himself a revolutionary, a revolutionary of the Trotskyist persuasion and like all Trots, he was a complete fucking moron. Rather than attempting to start a revolution at home, he decided to up sticks and leave behind the modes of capitalist oppression in the US by moving our entire family to the London of the 1980s and Mrs Thatcher, where I and my family have lived ever since. It was here that my parents eventually split, my mother re-married well and remains comfortable to this day and my father found his true calling and eventually becoming the economics editor of The Spectator, before dying of AIDs related complications in 1987 after an 'encounter' with one of the walking dead in a local public rest room.

6: Guns don't kill people, rappers do. Right?

...sound of the police, woo, woo, woo.

No, of course they kill people. They just don’t kill the right people - with a few notable exceptions. In case you’re wondering, the right kind of people are those who actively seek any kind of political office. Scum!

7: Ever flown a kite?

Once, as a boy. It’s difficult to talk about though because that was also the day that I got molested. I remember it being overcast that day. That’s pretty much it.

8: What the fuck is wrong with me?

You have a small penis and you compensate for that fact by attention whoring on the internet. You’re pathetic and I hope you die.

Also, your sense of aesthetics leaves a lot to be desired.
This was originally a challenge to him to answer all the questions with gifs.
He declined and in so doing, dissapointed me.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Bring this back!

In fact, we could make a game out of it..

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Any more planned?

There are so many members I would like to hear about...HB, Malley L3ggy,luis, BCT BMH O'M. HM , Jitna, Eric, Stan, BB, JS. squallumz, TOC etc

Miss H

I'm not doing anything really important right now, just watching Eli Manning throw another interception.