• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Thats ok, theres always going to be haters no matter what Ewa does. But, for those that are actual fans, the new vids are pretty good and about 10 minutes long.
I'm not hating on Ewa, I'm bashing on the dude in charge for doing the re-release half-assed. For one, stretching the picture make everything look off and wrong, and doing a few passes in After Effects to make it less grainy in 720p should not count as being re-released in HD.

The latest remake of the silk video is up on bpl now. Yes, its all Ewa, yes she is still the hottest woman on the planet and yes this my be the best shape her body has ever been in. Now quit reading this shit and go to bpl and check it out or not...thats the great thing with freedom of choice. I think we all know the correct choice here though.

No offense, man, but what is the point in posting if most of the comments made in here are disparaging towards the business practice of the site? It's almost like trying to sell Bibles at a merch booth for a Slayer concert. Granted I'm sure there are some cats that are ignoring the text just to see the pictures and videos, but it's a safe bet a high percentage either can't afford to blow $30 a month on something that's not updated consistently or they won't pay for it for one reason or another. And other than the inconsistent updates the site's design hasn't changed at all in the time it's been up (other than the flash graphic on the front page, which doesn't really count for much.) Most sites in the last five years have changed their look several times over to keep it fresh and to make it easier for the user. Yes, they have the financial support for it to make it happen but I'd like to think the few (Edited due to namecalling) people that are still updating this thing are proficient enough to give this thing a much needed overhaul. The point is if you want to acquire more business you're gonna have to clean up the shop a little bit and make some renovations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you go to a site to see fancy graphics or do you go there to see the women? My guess is that people go to bpl to see Ewa and she has over 125 videos and pic sets there plus the new vid is amazing. Plus you can get 6 months for $70...thats less than 12 a month

you go there to see the woman. but there has not been an update in almost two months now, not including rehashes of old clips.
meanwhile ewa is on facebook every day bumping old pictures and asking people to "like" her statuses and join the private group. maybe some of that time would be better spent on some actual updates to the site.
i am assuming this whole FB group idea is some way to try to stop piracy and the leaking of BPL material, but IMO a far better business model would be regular updates that people (including myself) would be happy to pay for, instead of the constant tease with zero substance.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Moderator's Note:

I can understand if there are people not happy with the frequency of updates, site layout, whatever.

Do you realize we have a ACO (Approved Content Owner) getting in contact with you and me? His name is fUny1x

So use this opportunity to talk to the guy in charge :2 cents:

And don't start calling people names and so on. I will not accept any of that

Thank you!

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
Moderator's Note:

I can understand if there are people not happy with the frequency of updates, site layout, whatever.

Do you realize we have a ACO (Approved Content Owner) getting in contact with you and me? His name is fUny1x

So use this opportunity to talk to the guy in charge :2 cents:

And don't start calling people names and so on. I will not accept any of that

Thank you!

Like Supadupafly said, Please refrain from name calling, etc. It is unnecessary.
Thank you.