• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Oh please, what a joke. No updates since when? Can't speak for anyone else but I'm willing to lay down the bucks for Ewa but not at this kind of service. Last few updates and hint of a new model, I was willing to make the purchase. . . . but held off. The stewardess set has obviously been shot already, what's the holdup? New model has obviously been shot, what's the holdup? I think Ewa is the bar none most beautiful woman on the net but I'm not getting suckered again. Join her facebook club? Oh please again. Unless I'm mistaken or stupid, I'd assume websites are there to make money. I'm just one guy, credit card in hand, DYING to give them money, but I won't do it til I see some pattern of consistency. The web is huge and I'm sure tons of guys worldwide got suckered into buying a month or more at the mere whiff of an active website. However, think of how many thousands of more would sign up if they actually cared about their customers. They probably made a ton of dough on their last few updates. They probably lost several times that by not actually updating with any frequency. There are lots of dumb guys out there who will buy immediately but I'm betting with this website's inconsistencies of the past, there are many times more who ARE NOT paying now, waiting for some decent service. Last I heard, $$ is King. Piss it away if you want to. My measly 30 bucks doesn't mean shit to them. Multiply that by thousands of subscribers however, hello. WAKE UP!! Either get in the game or quit, please.

P.S. Dear mods, I didn't criticize or belittle the model in any way, shape or form. Quite the contrary. If she didn't rock, I wouldn't be upset. I'm criticizing the site, not the model. And yes, I've emailed busty.pl but gotten no response.

Her beauty has never been in question. Not for a minute.

A month ago, the stewardess preview pic debuted. Wow. Tempted but didn't buy. A new vid, the one with the oil, again tempted. Announcement of new model, curious. A few weeks later, the blue bra vid. Still tempted but want to track activity for a whole month. Had I (or anyone else) joined on the 20th of last month, they'd have gotten two vids. Period. Essentially 15 bucks apiece. Love Ewa but not paying 15 bucks apiece for a couple of vids. Someone suggested buying a 90 day membership so it's less per month. Well, if there is no service, you shouldn't join at all. I love Ewa, I WANT to join. WANT to give them money but I'm not throwing money in the street either.

Ok boys, the new video is up...let the downloads begin. Of course you will have to be a bpl member. And, go to her facebook sites. Shes on there a lot and shes super cool...just be respectful because shes a real class chick.

She really looks like she is in the best shape of her life...not that her body has changed a lot over the last 8 years but its amazing how she gets better looking with age. I believe women are at their physical peak in their late 20's to early 30's so we have many more years to admire her beauty.

No need to sell me on Ewa. That deal was sealed the first time I stumbled upon her on the net years ago. Just ain't buying that once a month update garbage. Show me some consistent service and we'll talk. Til then, I guess I just have to miss out and hear what the boys in here have to say.

I hear you on that one. I used to love it when they had Ewa, Ines, Jana, Julia, Bea, etc etc with updates every few days. Damn they had the greatest line-up ever. But of course, Ewa was by far the shining star of the group and now that they almost only show Ewa, updates dont come as often. I dont have the slightest idea how much time it takes to run a site or the costs involved or what kind of money someone like Ewa can make or how much money a site can bring in so I cant comment on why things dont move faster.

I hear you on that one. I used to love it when they had Ewa, Ines, Jana, Julia, Bea, etc etc with updates every few days. Damn they had the greatest line-up ever. But of course, Ewa was by far the shining star of the group and now that they almost only show Ewa, updates dont come as often. I dont have the slightest idea how much time it takes to run a site or the costs involved or what kind of money someone like Ewa can make or how much money a site can bring in so I cant comment on why things dont move faster.

I agree. Bea, ines, Jana were amazing. Unfortunately none of them will come back. What it is weird is that we never saw Bea on another site, besides boobs.pl i guess. She could have made it with anotehr company. Ines was on webcam and ddf...
What about a we want Bea and Ines back poll/thread so the guys in busty.pl know they can make more money of them? Who is with me?

The new video is up or should I say the newly remastered old video is up. Looks great in HD but then again, how could Ewa look bad. I never did get the smoking thing because I doubt that she would ever smoke but even with that turn-off, shes still hot or should I say smoking hot.

bpl finally updated their site layout a bit. At least the preview stuff is from recent pics now. Now we just need a new pic set and were good to go.

Seriously: the last 2 updates are basically old stuff? And to get the new stuff i nedd to subscribe a 30 bucks/month membership and ask a friendship via FB? Are you serious or i didn't get the joke?

If you want any contact with Ewa then you have to be a part of her facebook group. Thats the direction that things are turning to. If you dont like the way that bpl runs their site then maybe thats not the site for you...real simple. They are at least active now and have been putting forth an effort to put out some things that the fans want. Some new sets plus redoing some of the most popular older sets in HD. If you think that there will be a new update every day, thats never going to happen. It is what it is...take it or leave it.