• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
After checking out the new version of the milk video...its 100 times better than the original version with her music playing instead of the splashing noises that the original had. Plus its reversed which for some reason makes it look better and there are new scenes. A+ job redoing it.

Maybe if all this negative feedback was directed towards Busty.pl, rather than on here, things would change.

I have emailed them on several occasions directly and never gotten a reply. As EwaSonnetIsGod said, and he is correct, that if you don't like the way they run things, it's not the site for you. Sadly, I was a past member a long time ago and at this juncture, it's not the site for me. Even if old material is upgraded, it's still old material. I don't get how the stewardess set will ONLY be on facebook, I am scratching my head on that one but as the man said, it's Ewa's decision so you have to respect it. Also, if it's on facebook, her top obviously stays on, nipples violate their terms of service.

Lastly, the facebook thing has me baffled a bit. I'm sure it's a marketing tool of sorts but I'm willing to PAY for bpl directly whereas fb is free. I can't speak for any other guys but my facebook page I only friend people I know, it doesn't look too good to be friending adult models thus I haven't done so and I'm too lazy to make a separate fb page with an alias just to join Ewa's group. I'm sure lots of guys don't care or actually love the fact they are fb friends with hot women they don't actually know but my friend list is extensive with people from all walks of life and I'm hesitant to friend an adult model, unless she actually was a real friend of mine and she isn't. I don't mean that disrespectfully at all, it's just a fact. No need to expose my real life friends to the fact that I'm a closet internet perv, lol.

I'm not bitching here really, I accept their way of doing things and at this point I'm choosing to not join bpl or her fb group. Ewa is the bomb, bar none, the most gorgeous woman on the net and I'll keep an eye out here and on bpl and if things change for the better in my eyes, I will gladly plunk down the thirty bucks in the future. Again, this isn't bitching, just a discussion.

Ewa, if you ever read these threads, you are just so gorgeous it's hard to look at you sometimes. Lol. I mean that as a compliment. Totally. I hope we see more of you in the future. Surely is a bright spot on a dreary day. As the man said, take it or leave it. At this point, I'm leaving it but I'll never say never about the future. Not pissed, not mad, not bitching. Just discussing. Personally I like to get my money's worth when I pay for something (anything, not just internet sites) and what I've seen thus far, it's not worth my money quite yet, no matter how downright delicious Ewa is.

P.S. Whatever happened to that NEW model they announced awhile back?

The new video is uploaded. Another oil video but she does that so well. enjoy

this oil video seems to be taken at the same time as the last oil video was taken...

btw i was browse into ewa FB couple days ago, and there are a picture with a guy on rollercoaster, whats the name, bryan, if im not mistaken from what i saw in the description... is that her boyfriend??

When you compare to what BPL was just last year, it's night an day. Rome was not built in a day.

The updates are more regular now and are in ramp up mode.

ORLY?

for those of us who can not link to busty internet models on our FB it is same shit - different year

If you are a member or follower of her facebook account, make sure you subscribe via sms so you can get a text when she updates her status line. Plus if you need to call her directly you can use that...wait a sec, I was dreaming there for a minute.

Ok, it's not vulgar in the correct perspective. Generally speaking however, sit on my face is not considered good form in proper culture. :sarcasm::1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Thats ok, theres always going to be haters no matter what Ewa does. But, for those that are actual fans, the new vids are pretty good and about 10 minutes long.