• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
As of her being dumb or not, well, if she wasn't dumb, she would be a glamour superstar in the US and not stick to that pimp of Busty.pl.

So, it means that being intelligent means to leave glorious Europe, with all its culture and sofistication, and go live among the rednecks, eating cheeseburgers and watching Smackdown?

Well, it seems that Ewa and I have a different opinion. Besides, America is already full of fake plastic women, with their bleached hair and silicone lips. Somebody with such a exquisite beauty has no place there. It's like throwing pearls to swine.

Or maybe, and I could be stretching here, home is where her comfort zone is. It's her prerogative to expand her reach, not anyone else's so honestly everyone has no room in saying what she should or shouldn't do. Her business, her terms. Condescending her intelligence based on the fact she's done more in Europe than here is a weak claim. Don't like how she handles her product or business? Don't buy it, that simple. And if you don't buy you have no room to complain.

So, it means that being intelligent means to leave glorious Europe, with all its culture and sofistication, and go live among the rednecks, eating cheeseburgers and watching Smackdown?

Well, it seems that Ewa and I have a different opinion. Besides, America is already full of fake plastic women, with their bleached hair and silicone lips. Somebody with such a exquisite beauty has no place there. It's like throwing pearls to swine.

whats wrong with smackdown?

Rednecks, cheeseburgers and smackdown? Another unenlightened foreigner pigeonholing an entire nation based on a couple of TV shows and a small percentage of our population. Well, cheeseburgers rock but we don't spend all day eating them. Botoxed, fake women? You've obviously mistaken the American southeast with California. :) Every country has its gorgeous women and its skanks. Didn't know this denigrated into an argument of national pride, but if you'd like one, this proud American will gladly give you one. However, back to the subject:

Whoever said she should move here? Don't care where she lives, don't care if she's smart or not, don't care to get into a cultural international battle, don't care to besmirch the virtues of one company over another. Just wondering why the big publicity of a "comeback", huge defense of said "comeback" and really not much of a "comeback" actually. Sure, busty.pl updated with Emilia Boshe yesterday but with all due respect to that model, not exactly what Ewa fans have been waiting for. Bottom line, this has nothing to do with talking trash about countries, intelligence or cultural superiority. Simply, OK, she knows who won the Super Bowl, are there actually going to be any more pics and vids?

For the record, sophisticated people usually can spell the word "sophistication" correctly.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
whats wrong with smackdown?

Smackdown is as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs

For the record, sophisticated people usually can spell the word "sophistication" correctly.

Sophisticated people speak many languages. The word "sophistication" in Russian, Spanish and Portuguese is spelled with "f".

Smackdown is as fake as Pamela Anderson's boobs

Sophisticated people speak many languages. The word "sophistication" in Russian, Spanish and Portuguese is spelled with "f".

yes, it is wrestling... but we like sci fi series and they are fake too
so returning to Ewa topic... she is chained to Phillip, she wont leave Poland and she will not model for anyone else.

Helluva "comeback." Since January 21, one pic set, one vid, one pissed off facebook message proving she's back. Throw in a Rosalia Verne set (who is indeed hot, but from preview pics I saw, remained covered up) and Emilia Boshe (who in spite of gigantic cans, I couldn't rub one out over her on a bet). AND, if I were a betting man, I'd guess the Verne and Boshe sets were just unreleased archived stuff. Glad I'm not drinking this month. I'd have probably come home wasted one night and spent money on that scam. Ewa has the face and body that can start and stop wars. OK, she's back, where are the pics and vids?

Well, whoop-de-dooo!! New facebook pictures? With all due respect, there are millions of pics of her wearing clothes all over the net. I'm looking for new stuff you can't find on a social networking site that has certain "limitations" if you get my drift. Maybe the fb exposure is designed to get people to buy busty.pl? Well, they shouldn't date the updates on the free page if they wanted to do that. You get there and can chronologically see they haven't updated her there in a month.

Well...if you don't know what she looks like topless then your internet service sucks. Actually there are only a few dozen candid pics of her so I dont know how you think thats millions. My guess is that you are looking for pics/vids that are never going to exist so I wish you well in your search.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
I guess he is looking for that sextape that polish people were talking about.

I am very sick, so if part of what I say is incoherent, my apologies.

She was a little rude/pissed off in her video. Maybe she was trying to be sarcastic, or she was getting annoyed about all the speculation that she was done.

That era sonnet thing didnt convince many people. And before that it was a while before there was a update.

I have heard shes very introverted and shy. Perhaps its easy for her to be misinterpreted.

I just hope she updates more...action speaks louder then words.

And, look at her makes me want to move to poland.

As far as her staying with that pimp at busty.pl.
I hope she isnt being taken advantage of....thats all

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
My impression is that she's been taken advantage of her entire career by her handler Phill, who ran (runs?) the website. I could be wrong, but that's always what I've taken away from it, knowing what I know about their operations over there.

Well...if you don't know what she looks like topless then your internet service sucks. Actually there are only a few dozen candid pics of her so I dont know how you think thats millions. My guess is that you are looking for pics/vids that are never going to exist so I wish you well in your search.

Please don't misinterpret my words, read them directly. My internet service works just fine, I'm only hoping for NEW topless pics like the website implies in a veiled nature. As far as pics/vids that are "never going to exist", perhaps I'm naive but I thought that was what busty.pl was all about. Stupid me.

I'm always amused when chumps like you defend internet models. Not just here but it happens everywhere. It's like if you say all the right things she's going to catch the first flight to wherever you are to thank you for defending her virtue and a torrid love affair will ensue. Get over it. Not going to happen for you or me. I just want more content on busty.pl. We're both pervs. The difference is I admit it. You harbor some bizarre fantasy the model will actually like you if you speak nicely of her.

Ewa Sonnet is very pretty, IMHO. In the photos I've seen of her, she doesn't look very happy. I'd like to hear some of the songs she recorded. Anyone know if her songs were available in the U.S.?

i don't think Ewa will sleep with me if i say something nice about her, but if i thought it might make her happy for just one moment, believe it or not, there's some pleasure in that thought.. and that's good enough for me (i think that's normal). her videos are sexually hot, but i also see a person over the years that i also like. (like when she makes a small embarrassing mistake .. knock over the chair.. then barely keeps from laughing at herself). when you like somebody you want them to be happy.