• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AlaeNoctis

Banned
"It is believed Ewa and Ines are, after 8 year (as at 2010), engaged to be married.
In Poland lesbianism is relatively speaking still taboo, but is legal. Ewa has used her position as a mainstream singer to raise public awareness and has spoken openly about her own sexuality in her native Polish. She was discussed her love of the female body, in particular breasts. Her describes her relationship with Ines to no different from a hetreosexual one and explains their sexual activities, mainly using a strap-on dildo in a missionary position."

Source http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/ewa-sonnet/

"It is believed Ewa and Ines are, after 8 year (as at 2010), engaged to be married.
In Poland lesbianism is relatively speaking still taboo, but is legal. Ewa has used her position as a mainstream singer to raise public awareness and has spoken openly about her own sexuality in her native Polish. She was discussed her love of the female body, in particular breasts. Her describes her relationship with Ines to no different from a hetreosexual one and explains their sexual activities, mainly using a strap-on dildo in a missionary position."

Source http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/ewa-sonnet/

Some guys posted something similar about Jana Defi. The guys that does those wikis is a)obsessed with lesbians b) thinks that people will not wank about them c) tries to make guys think they will not ever meet them, so he (in his pathetic world) would be The Chosen One or d)Is lame ass clown with nothing more important to do for his life.

Lesbian, not a lesbian, who cares? Not going to meet the woman anyway. Frankly, I just want to see her naked. What goes on when the cameras are turned off is none of my business anyway. However, is that site dead or just in hibernation?

Since it was in presumably Polish with subtitles, the tone was fine but the subtitled message was almost irritated. "For the first and last time for the people that have a problem with themselves."?? OK, you're back. I never doubted it nor did I care. There were just some new pictures. Are there going to be any more? Been a few weeks. It's nice that you're back but if you guys want to sell some memberships, maybe a few pic and vid updates would be nice. Just a thought.

Since it was in presumably Polish with subtitles, the tone was fine but the subtitled message was almost irritated. "For the first and last time for the people that have a problem with themselves."?? OK, you're back. I never doubted it nor did I care. There were just some new pictures. Are there going to be any more? Been a few weeks. It's nice that you're back but if you guys want to sell some memberships, maybe a few pic and vid updates would be nice. Just a thought.
Aye, for me at least, and I would assume the same for most others, it's not the legitimacy of her return but the frequency of updates that's up for speculation. 'Cause this is after all the digital era where you can shoot something and have it up in mere minutes, and even putting up some candid sets (which there were a plentiful of, at least stylized in that way) or some behind the scenes sets, something to maintain fellowship for the sake of garnering and keeping interest and also good business.

ed2k://|file|Ultimate%20EWA%20SONNET%20collection-ripped%20from%20Busty.pl%20by%20Milkshake82-v1.00.rar|5768143707|4CAAEFC7A6C50F441E91F124164540E9|/

i can't share this collection? i tested it and is very complete!

drifter75

Banned

The tone wasn't fine at all. It sounds cocky and disdainful. It corresponds to the message in the subtitles. If someone speaks Polish or any Slavic language, can confirm it. If anyone doubts, then look at her face expression. That's everything but nice. If they wanted to sound nice, they would. If they don't, it means they didn't want to. And then, if the message is translated to English in subtitles for viewers all over the world, why couldn't she say it in English herself ? Because she's too dumb.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
The tone wasn't fine at all. It sounds cocky and disdainful. It corresponds to the message in the subtitles. If someone speaks Polish or any Slavic language, can confirm it. If anyone doubts, then look at her face expression. That's everything but nice. If they wanted to sound nice, they would. If they don't, it means they didn't want to. And then, if the message is translated to English in subtitles for viewers all over the world, why couldn't she say it in English herself ? Because she's too dumb.

Ewa is not dumb. She is just afraid of speaking English and then committing mistakes just like you did.:nanner::nanner:

she doesn't have to be a safe vanilla personality or walk on egg-shells to avoid my scorn. i thought her tone was sassy, which is a turn-on for me, but i guess that's just what people might think who liked Ewa (i.e. her fans). i've been a big doubter of her return, but i never wanted to feel that way - and now this is great news from her makes my year :) (need more updates EWA!!)

I don't speak Polish or any Slavic language so it was hard for me to discern that the tone was dripping with disdain and sarcasm but I will take your word for it seeing as the subtitled American message was just that.

I won't defend or prosecute her person, don't really care actually. She's an internet girl, not someone I'm ever going to know so it's a moot point to me if she's a real sweetie or a total bitch. She might be one or the other, I don't know and frankly, don't care.

I will say, that as a voyeur on the superficial level, to my eye, she's a real honey to look at and that's frankly all we do on our end unless we are real friends with her and I would assume, the vast majority if not all of the posters to this thread are not.

What I don't get is the defense of her being back or not. Ok, you're back. That's great. Well, post some content. I keep a casual eye on the "What's New" page of busty.pl. Site was dead for who knows how long and before that it was mostly Nelli Roono who isn't my cup of tea. Not knocking her, everyone has different tastes and you can't deny she has enormous knockers but she just doesn't ring my bell. I'm sure she does for some people, just not me. Again, not criticizing, I'm sure a lot of guys love her look, I don't. Then the fanfare and three quick peek-a-boo sets in September about Ewa Sonnet's big return. Site goes dead again for three months. Then one pic set, one vid and a Rosalia Verne set (who IS a real cutie if you ask me, just needs less clothes) and the grand defense of "THE RETURN." Other than the facebook vid, nothing new in almost a month. Not about to invest in Busty.pl for that.

I'm of the opinion, and it's just mine, if you're going to return, return. If not, let the sleeping dog lie. If you choose to defend to come back, then well, come back. She is certainly one of the premier models out there. You don't find that combination of such a pretty face and killer bod with natural cans like that just anywhere. TONS of girls on the net but a rare few that look like her. I'm guessing some people got shitty questioning if the site was just putting out un-used past material to make a few bucks. Not everyone in these forums is nice, it's a fact of life. And frankly, considering the past few years' track record at busty.pl with inconsistent updates and content, I don't blame them for doubting it but does it really matter? All I want to know, is the site going to update regularly or not. Don't care if she's nice or a bitch. Don't care if she's in a lesbian affair with Ines Cudna or if she's dating half the guys in Poland or if she's totally by herself. Surely, I wish her well in whatever she chooses but it's really none of my business. The ONLY business I have is I enjoy seeing sexy pictures and videos of her. She is HOT. Period. I chuckle (not just at this forum but it applies to most models) when someone says something negative and someone else rushes to her defense like a knight in shining armor. Please. We don't know her, we never will. She may or may not be dumb, I don't know and won't dare to speculate, but she was obviously pissed off. At what exactly? I'm not sure. Even the negative stuff was because fans want to see more of her and ultimately, maybe pay for that privelege. She is way smoking hot but in my opinion again, that's not how you run a business and treat people who obviously love to look at you.

OK, rant over. Hehehe. I hope in the future there are less politics and more pictures and vids. THAT is what most people like and care about. I hope they know that.

I've got no dog in this fight, just here for the beautiful titties, but what an asshole comment.

She's a sexy lady with big breasts. That's great and she may or may not want to show that off, just like she can choose what she'll say in whatever language she want to say it in, everything else is pointless fluff with bad vibes.

The world doesn't revolve around your hardon or sense of entitlement.

drifter75

Banned
I've got no dog in this fight, just here for the beautiful titties, but what an asshole comment.

She's a sexy lady with big breasts. That's great and she may or may not want to show that off, just like she can choose what she'll say in whatever language she want to say it in, everything else is pointless fluff with bad vibes.

The world doesn't revolve around your hardon or sense of entitlement.

She can say what she wants and we can say what we want about what she says. It works both ways. Get that ?
Would you buy anything from a seller speaking to you like that ? She's selling herself on the internet, so should learn and know marketing and customer service.
As of her being dumb or not, well, if she wasn't dumb, she would be a glamour superstar in the US and not stick to that pimp of Busty.pl.