• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
FYI: All these facebook/twitter and correspondingly connected youtube channel have been created by Jason McNeil ( aka badviruz14) who has been busy repeatedly impersonating Ewa Sonnet.

He's been running around creating "The Real Ewa Sonnet" pages much to the dismay of Ewa Sonnet who even posted about this on some of her Youtube channels before closing some of them.

You can tell this because he uploads some of his material that has nothing to do with Ewa Sonnet sometimes and he is always the 1st subscriber and the 1st and usually only Youtube friend but I'm sure CJKrisz can tell you more since he and Jason are friends.

Sent Orionquest is so interested in my personal blog.... http://www.thisismeonline.me/?p=98

Why would I try to impersonate her? Everybody ask yourself that question, what do I stand to gain from it?

I am pretty well off so I don't need money...so why would I impersonate her? Could it just be that I work for her and her manager and that's it? I have nothing to hide or lie about.

Sent Orionquest is so interested in my personal blog.... http://www.thisismeonline.me/?p=98

Why would I try to impersonate her? Everybody ask yourself that question, what do I stand to gain from it?

I am pretty well off so I don't need money...so why would I impersonate her? Could it just be that I work for her and her manager and that's it? I have nothing to hide or lie about.

So you can them some questions.....?Why just Ewa is back?, where are Ines Cudna and Bea Flora? Are Ewa and Phil a couple???

I can tell you that Ewa and Phil are not a couple. Why isn't Ines or Bea come back. No idea. In all my time of talking with him it strictly business. I never asked, I don't feel right prying. Ya know it could be something deeply personal and it is never meant to be shared.

Now to be honest, yes. I do want to know like everyone else. I will ask these questions and I will suggest to Phil if it possible to do a question and answer session with the fans. How it could be done? No telling on that. It's a suggestion and that Chris and I have thought of. We are still in the early stages of this whole thing.

Now just so we understand something, I will answer anything (I have knowledge of) and be honest with anyone. If I don't know something, then I just don't know. Will I ask question and make suggests based on what her fans want, yes. However, I am doing a job first for them. The questions and suggestions come second to that.

badviruz, nobody said anything about monetary gains.

It's just that you have been responding to fans as if you were Ewa and you are also pushing your own stuff that had nothing to do with Ewa.

Don't you see what's wrong with that?

Also What's with this "The Real" with each account and such?

There is no need for that unless one is trying to fool people.

Plus the kicker: you claim that you were in contact with the manager and so does CJ Kriz and are working for them, yet neither of you knew of the date the latest photo set is coming out( only in retrospect after the fact for CJ) and yourself had no idea in your post from 3 days ago.

Now do you see what's wrong and suspicious with all of this from another point of view?

Responding as Ewa? No, I never did that. I wouldn't do that. "The Real" is the title that was agree upon with Ewa and Phill because of all the copycat sites. Self-explanatory. I explain the reason for not getting the photos before anyone already, so I have nothing else to say about it. I am sorry it isn't satisifactory for you, but I am not here to please you.

I guess all that can be said is that over time we will how things play out won't we?

badviruz, nobody said anything about monetary gains.

It's just that you have been responding to fans as if you were Ewa and you are also pushing your own stuff that had nothing to do with Ewa.

Don't you see what's wrong with that?

Also What's with this "The Real" with each account and such?

There is no need for that unless one is trying to fool people.

Plus the kicker: you claim that you were in contact with the manager and so does CJ Kriz and are working for them, yet neither of you knew of the date the latest photo set is coming out( only in retrospect after the fact for CJ) and yourself had no idea in your post from 3 days ago.

Now do you see what's wrong and suspicious with all of this from another point of view?

Just received this from Phill today. Teaser video for the video being posted today on busty.pl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y6Y-EVTeNc

fair enough but can you ask them why they shut down the other Youtube sites since you seem to be one of the few people they want to talk to?

More than a few people really liked those Youtube sites.

You know, the ones that were accusing you directly of being the fake "Real Ewa Sonnet"

Is this to let us know that those were fake? Or did they just change their strategy and give up after all the flagging?

All of this is very confusing. Can they provide an explanation to everybody directly from their mouths?

Who's running these websites? are you running it for them or are they running it?

We can all agree that Ewa needs to be promoted more and to respond directly herself so she can disprove all of those who think she's an airhead( just go back and look at some of the previous posts here to see what I'm talking about)

Badviruz,

Here are the 4 most important questions:

1) Is Ewa back for good now or is there going to be another long hiatus as has been the last 2 years?

2) Is she finally going to be releasing her long awaited second music album or what?

3) Who is running the new Youtube channel? You only? Ewa and Phil only? Or both of you?

4) Will they respond to long term fans that contact them or just through you and CJ Kriz?

Orionquest, you need to chill. Seriously...chill...I feel like I'm on trial or something.

My job is to maintain her social media sites and design content for them when asked. I do tell websites and forums about the social medias if it is okay with the admin or moderator. I know the rules and I respect those boards.

How would you feel if someone comes asking you to help them and all you do bombard with questions? Look, we all trying to get to know each. This is something new for all of us. Honestly, I don't feel comfortable asking those questions yet. However, I will when the time is right.

Let try to answer what I know for now.

1. Is Ewa back? I believe so, she been doing photoshoots and shooting videos. Now when Phill decides to release them on the busty.pl site is not up to me. Will she take a break again for some reason who knows? But that happens right?

2. I would love to know the answer to this. I have several of her songs from the unreleased album. Phill wants us to use them in sort of way. Chris and I haven't decided yet. The "Cry Cry" video on her youtube page was somewhat of a test, but we don't want to do the same thing every time.

3. Okay, The Youtube is maintained by Phill & Ewa and little of me. I help put the video on there the site. Ewa decides what she wants say on the site. She is willing to talk to people on there if they are "nice". I do not answer or pretend to Ewa, let me be clear on this.

Ewa doesn't speak english well, but I think can type and read it fine. (I think) However, what posted on their is from Ewa.

4. THEY WILL!! Kriz and I talked about this today with Phill today. However, we want to still flesh something out.

I suggested doing a 10 question limit per [days] [week] [month]. I don't know, because Ewa will be answering it not directly up to me. We need to all talk about it more, but they do really want to do this, from what Phill told us today.

So I hope that help.

Let me say this, we want to make this work. I really do...want this to work. I have been a big fan and getting to work for her is awesome. I just need people and her fans to be patient. Content will come and I am personally hoping we could get additional models on the site. Now that's just me...but I don't own busty.pl...

Orionquest, you need to chill. Seriously...chill...I feel like I'm on trial or something.

My job is to maintain her social media sites and design content for them when asked. I do tell websites and forums about the social medias if it is okay with the admin or moderator. I know the rules and I respect those boards.

How would you feel if someone comes asking you to help them and all you do bombard with questions? Look, we all trying to get to know each. This is something new for all of us. Honestly, I don't feel comfortable asking those questions yet. However, I will when the time is right.

Let try to answer what I know for now.

1. Is Ewa back? I believe so, she been doing photoshoots and shooting videos. Now when Phill decides to release them on the busty.pl site is not up to me. Will she take a break again for some reason who knows? But that happens right?

2. I would love to know the answer to this. I have several of her songs from the unreleased album. Phill wants us to use them in sort of way. Chris and I haven't decided yet. The "Cry Cry" video on her youtube page was somewhat of a test, but we don't want to do the same thing every time.

3. Okay, The Youtube is maintained by Phill & Ewa and little of me. I help put the video on there the site. Ewa decides what she wants say on the site. She is willing to talk to people on there if they are "nice". I do not answer or pretend to Ewa, let me be clear on this.

Ewa doesn't speak english well, but I think can type and read it fine. (I think) However, what posted on their is from Ewa.

4. THEY WILL!! Kriz and I talked about this today with Phill today. However, we want to still flesh something out.

I suggested doing a 10 question limit per [days] [week] [month]. I don't know, because Ewa will be answering it not directly up to me. We need to all talk about it more, but they do really want to do this, from what Phill told us today.

So I hope that help.

Let me say this, we want to make this work. I really do...want this to work. I have been a big fan and getting to work for her is awesome. I just need people and her fans to be patient. Content will come and I am personally hoping we could get additional models on the site. Now that's just me...but I don't own busty.pl...

Badviruz,

relax man. I'm going to be the first to apologize to you so I will say sorry for the doubting and don't feel like you're on a trial here. thanks for your responses btw.

It's just that you have to understand what it's been like for a long time on Youtube/facebook/twitter and other stuff.

The Youtube channel that said you were involved with a faker site was "TVewasonnetPL " and EwasonnetPLTV"

Both are now closed. They accused you of being a faker and not working for Phil and Ewa.

As long time fans, we're just trying to figure out what's what that's all.

Sorry to CJ Kris by the way. We just needed proof and you provided it.

So thank you and sorry again. :hatsoff:

I really appreciate it that Orionquest. I really do, it hard trying to convince people and it only makes it harder at time. I am glad we can resolve this.

Just so you know back in November I was feeling the same way. So was Krisz. We wanted answer just like you and everyone else does. As long as I stay in good standing with them, I am sure we will get answers.

You guys have a goodnight. I have some military (Army) stuff to do.

Peace

Badviruz,

relax man. I'm going to be the first to apologize to you so I will say sorry for the doubting and don't feel like you're on a trial here. thanks for your responses btw.

It's just that you have to understand what it's been like for a long time on Youtube/facebook/twitter and other stuff.

The Youtube channel that said you were involved with a faker site was "TVewasonnetPL " and EwasonnetPLTV"

Both are now closed. They accused you of being a faker and not working for Phil and Ewa.

As long time fans, we're just trying to figure out what's what that's all.

Sorry to CJ Kris by the way. We just needed proof and you provided it.

So thank you and sorry again. :hatsoff: