• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Is Ewa still working at Busty PL or not? Is she even active at all?

Someone posted something on Busty PL's Youtube Pages for Ewa requesting new videos, They responded by saying they know that and they'd like to provide new Ewa vids but almost everyone is stealing their content and posting it for free on sharing sites, and even the sticky partners for the Youtube versions of their vids are stealing it and calling it theirs to get credit.

Hardly anybody is paying for them and therefore they cannot hire a Professional Model like Ewa since she has to make a living too. You can't spell Professional without the word "Profession"

The worse thing is she was using her earnings to finance her singing career also. So that was killed too.

So if anybody wonders what happened to Ewa:

The answer is: She never wanted to stop modeling. She enjoys it.

All the selfish leeches who pretend to be fans happened to her and ruined everything for her, Busty PL and the rest of the fans.:(

Someone posted something on Busty PL's Youtube Pages for Ewa requesting new videos, They responded by saying they know that and they'd like to provide new Ewa vids but almost everyone is stealing their content and posting it for free on sharing sites, and even the sticky partners for the Youtube versions of their vids are stealing it and calling it theirs to get credit.

Hardly anybody is paying for them and therefore they cannot hire a Professional Model like Ewa since she has to make a living too. You can't spell Professional without the word "Profession"

The worse thing is she was using her earnings to finance her singing career also. So that was killed too.

So if anybody wonders what happened to Ewa:

The answer is: She never wanted to stop modeling. She enjoys it.

All the selfish leeches who pretend to be fans happened to her and ruined everything for her, Busty PL and the rest of the fans.:(

Well thanks for dropping that bomb full of depression. Can't Ewa work with a different site? Even Score or Pinup Files. As long as she is still active. She is too amazing to just disappear forever.

Don't know about that but here's an idea: send them an email to the official Youtube EwaSonnetPLTV site promising to become a paying Busty PL subscriber again in exchange for new content and let other people know so they can do likewise and even promise them that so you can cheer them up to feel courageous enough to put up new content in hopes of getting paid a living.( They posted a link to a public service non piracy advert but pulled it down quickly) Maybe the good fans can be proactive enough to repair all the damage caused by the leeches)

Maybe the real fans can turn it around instead of signin 10k petition pages pointlessly.

If busty would have put up the slightest security and maybe disabled downloads, they could easily solve that problem. Just a lame ass fucking excuse! Get the pics out there, become world famous and then parlay that fame into an income via the opportunities it opens up like magazine shoots, tv appearances, club appearances, books, legit modeling, autograph sessions etc....give me a break. If a total toolbag like the "Situation" could make 6 million bucks this year here in the states...she could easily make a living off her looks.

If busty would have put up the slightest security and maybe disabled downloads, they could easily solve that problem. Just a lame ass fucking excuse! Get the pics out there, become world famous and then parlay that fame into an income via the opportunities it opens up like magazine shoots, tv appearances, club appearances, books, legit modeling, autograph sessions etc....give me a break. If a total toolbag like the "Situation" could make 6 million bucks this year here in the states...she could easily make a living off her looks.

While you do make several valid points,

We cannot forget that she's Polish which is a definite language barrier until she gets up to speed with English which means she'd have to live in the states for a couple of years before she could become fluent even though she has one English song already released and a few others out.

Plus she's not a money grubbing scumbag like the Situation putting his face out there and sucking up at every opportunity.

His fame will not only be short lived but he will go the way of Corey Haim while Ewa will go on to live a happy life because her head is screwed on straight.

As for Busty Pl and their lack of security, they are definitely not without major blame for her current predicament.

The full blame lies with the leeches though and many of them come her to get free stuff for nothing and in the end, they had everybody getting nothing for nothing.

As depressing as it is, orionquest's post does seem to make a lot of sense.

The amount of pictures and videos of Ewa (and other busty.pl girls) that were available for free without much searching required was...well, pretty much all of the sites content really. That coupled with their lack of security meaning literally all of their content was available for free ment they can't have been getting much income, as as a result not being able to pay for the models or photographers or any of the other stuff that goes into running a site like that.

I did subscribe a few times myself, but I did take advantage of their lack of security a few times towards the end due to the lack of new matieral and I wasn't really happy paying for nothing.

So yes, It was the leechers who'd not pay and expect something for nothing who killed the site. Then having the audacity to moan about no new stuff...the only solution I can see would be for everyone to sign up, but that almost certainly won't work as I don't think many people would happily pay when there's no guarentee of new material.

Maybe Phil (or whoever he was) could set up a foundation where the real fans could make donations to get them back in action? Just a thought...however, the site isn't even running at the moment.

Finally, I don't see why Ewa couldn't sign up to a better modelling agency...There's hardly a shortage of websites for girls with big boobs, is there?

Finally, I don't see why Ewa couldn't sign up to a better modelling agency...There's hardly a shortage of websites for girls with big boobs, is there?

I have heard a rumor that there was something between Phil and Ewa, so that is why she was the main girl....and that may be why she is nowhere else

He obviously has tons of full frontal shots and video that she doesnt want released so I'm sure she is finished as a model...as far as going to another site is concerned.

I have heard a rumor that there was something between Phil and Ewa, so that is why she was the main girl....and that may be why she is nowhere else

Are you saying they were once or are a romantic item? or something between them that is more sinister and secret?

He obviously has tons of full frontal shots and video that she doesnt want released so I'm sure she is finished as a model...as far as going to another site is concerned.

If you remember, he tried to push her to take her bottom off and got her to do it from the side once and also once inside the Whirlpool in the first year she modeled for Busty.pl(You can see her as the camera fades to black on her so you may be correct in your thesis but it truly would be a shame because this would mean that she stays with him due to an abusive blackmail based relationship) He also slipped in a photo of her bottomless that showed too much in the Whirlpool set which he later removed soon after( I guess after she complained to have it removed)

If he tried to get her to get her bottom off in sets I don't think he'd care if she is also bottomless accidentally or not in a subsequent set.

She probably was uncomfortable with taking her bottom off after that set so she wanted nothing to do with it anymore but since she agreed to first set she could do nothing about asking for it to be removed especially if she was compensated more for appearing nude instead of topless. She's very comfortable and proud of showing her breasts but I guess ashamed of showing everything( Everybody has limits).

I wonder what kind of contract she has with him if any?

In an ideal world, You'd hope that the reason she is with him is not because he took advantage of her while she was naked( think of the last set, she was completely bottomless so whoever took the photos could have shot more than she wanted to show even though if you compare previous bottomless shots of her, it is quiet clear that she has more pubic hair shaved in the latest set where had she not shaved more, she could not have posed in a couple of pictures without actually showing pubic hair(unless she had stop motion camera by herself in the room)

But then again, the latest set and shaving more could have been her own idea? Who knows? It's all guesses right now. Maybe she is more comfortable with all her body now and seeks to cross her previous self forbidden borders?

Especially now that she is more physically fit!

About the awkward moments of shooting more than is accepted by the model and what is decided before or later and what stays on the editing room floor, I'd rather defer to the expertise of pinupglam01, the Approved Content Owner.

What do you have to say pinupglam01?

Also, since you are in the same industry, have you ever tried to contact Ewa or her manager about promotion on your site since it is more secure and not bankrupt? or is she strictly off limits forbidden contact with other industry peers?

Ideally, you'd hope that she is sticking with him because she has a deep trust and a bond that cannot be broken since the alternative thinking of being held hostage to total nude shots and videos or Heaven forbid( private or secret sex tapes from possible romantic relationship with him that may have gone bad).

She doesn't seem the type to lose sight of the professionalism and let things get too personal or worse. Plus she's almost half his age anyway.

Let's wish for the best for her in whatever she does since she is first in class at the niche she inhabits of glamor modeling/singing.

Because of that, there is truly no one like her and there may never be so it is a shame if she stops both career tracks. She is one of a kind.

She's too special to stop this early in her career.

Are you saying they were once or are a romantic item? or something between them that is more sinister and secret?

Hi Orionquest.. I made an assumption and I am not the only one who thinks there was something weird there. and then the singer carreer started... then she dissapears? no more tv interviews? no more dancing on ice? no a phone call from Big Brother??? no more magazines?

Why is nobody from Poland in this thread???
Is she still alive?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Let's hope it's some new material and Ewa is finally back for good!