• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Yea, I just seen it. 20 pics, the majority of them she is just sat in the same pose. Still no tits, never mind pussy shots.
I'm not too disappointed as I never got my hopes up in the first place.
Still love you though, Ewa.

Ok, I'm confused. Is this "new era" of Ewa going to include no nudity. I have a few theories...1) No more nudity, just sexy shots. 2) The first few sets will be nothing too revealing but then show more and more as the sets continue to come like when she first started off. 3) The first 2 sets show nothing but the third one is BAM! full nudity. Either way, anything new is better than nothing.

This will be my very first reply and post but I have to say that after many years following Busty.pl and Ewa Sonnet I came to the conclusion long time ago that Ewa is a complete waste of talent... reminds me of Score with Christy Marks
o totally waste of talents.
waste of talents as in what?. becaus she isn't doing what you want her to do?.

Ok, I'm confused. Is this "new era" of Ewa going to include no nudity. I have a few theories...1) No more nudity, just sexy shots. 2) The first few sets will be nothing too revealing but then show more and more as the sets continue to come like when she first started off. 3) The first 2 sets show nothing but the third one is BAM! full nudity. Either way, anything new is better than nothing.

im confused too, dawg I just hope she back

Well, the week has come and gone and the 3rd update that was promised this week never happened. Maybe it was because of 9-11...i'll give them a pass because of that but there better be an update first thing tomorrow morning or everyone is going to feel duped by bustypl once again. I know nothing about doing a web site so maybe im wrong but doesnt it take like 5 minutes to upload 15-20 pics?

Well, the week has come and gone and the 3rd update that was promised this week never happened. Maybe it was because of 9-11...i'll give them a pass because of that but there better be an update first thing tomorrow morning or everyone is going to feel duped by bustypl once again. I know nothing about doing a web site so maybe im wrong but doesnt it take like 5 minutes to upload 15-20 pics?

i may be wrong, but as far as I remember they mostly update on mondays

Its from march of 2007...back when Bustypl ruled the world with Ewa, Jana, Anya, Ala and Julia all competing for updates. Oh how the mighty has fallen.

Just the idea her pussy MIGHT be uncovered is enough to give me a boner.
Hope there's gonna be tons of new sets and videos. And don't worry about the "non topless" thing. Maybe she won't get full nude, but it's not her first set which begins with covered breasts.

THE NEW - ERA SONNET - HAS JUST BEGUN !!!!!!
3rd part of THE STORY !

Hello PPL! It's me, 3wa! I'll keep my control over ES-updates!

I swear to satisfy Your dreams and wishes !!!

THE ERASONNET has begun !!!

THE NEW - ERA SONNET - HAS JUST BEGUN !!!!!!
3rd part of THE STORY !

Hello PPL! It's me, 3wa! I'll keep my control over ES-updates!

I swear to satisfy Your dreams and wishes !!!

THE ERASONNET has begun !!!

Damn I was wrong...

Was that sarcasm? "I swear to satisfy Your dreams and wishes !!!"
Did she at least showed her tits naked in this set?

Would we expect to see her pussy?
Swear is a strong word.... So It isn´t necessary to be a genious to know that everybody would like to see her pussy... maybe some guys some masturbation... others, lesbian with Ines Cudna and some hardcore.... so... Ewa be carefull with swearing, cause it would be dissapointing that you don´t deliver us what we want..

Would our wishes be her commands?
http://***********************/15264029/Ewa-Sonnet-new-Era....-what-do-you-need-to-be-satisfied%3F.html

I'd be lying if I didnt say that I was at least a little bit dissapointed but there are some positives with this. She is back in the game, at least from what we know and her body looks pretty amazing still. She may just be testing the waters too see what kind of reaction these sets would get. It would be hard if she didnt even go topless anymore since she already did that in the past. Just some suggestions...wonder woman outfit...school girl outfit...cheerleader outfit...bikinis, bikinis, bikinis...

I'd be lying if I didnt say that I was at least a little bit dissapointed but there are some positives with this. She is back in the game, at least from what we know and her body looks pretty amazing still. She may just be testing the waters too see what kind of reaction these sets would get. It would be hard if she didnt even go topless anymore since she already did that in the past. Just some suggestions...wonder woman outfit...school girl outfit...cheerleader outfit...bikinis, bikinis, bikinis...

Hmm Tomb Raider?