• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
sigh... life just doesn't seem worth living without Ewa and her big beautiful breasts anymore... *sniff* i miss her :(

at least we can vote for her, she made it to the finals
http://***********************/14160283/BOOBS-REALM-FINALS..-vote-for-your-favorite-busty-girl.html

sigh... life just doesn't seem worth living without Ewa and her big beautiful breasts anymore... *sniff* i miss her :(

While most would miss the same, myself included, I will also miss her eyes just as much if not more. :2 cents:

She is a rare beauty and while her figure in general may have garnered her the most attention; you just can't overlook those eyes, that gaze...she is simply amazing. :surprise: :bowdown:

I think I'll go weep silently now....*sniffles* :bowdown: :crying:

lol this is why i have downloaded her album, can listen to her on the ol' iplod in the mornings on the way to work.

This was just posted on busty.pl

08/28/10 Busty.pl LEGEND - Ewa Sonnet !!!
The truth is - she's a STAR for 7 years now !!!
The truth is - she does pose topless only !!!
The truth is - she's still active and never crossed the borders of her own CLASS !!!
The truth is - You won't find a WOMAN who's near of what Ewa Sonnet was, is and always'll be - FOREVER !!!
The SENSATION is - Welcome to a new era of Ewa Sonnet's LEGEND !!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

don't know what he's on, but I'll have some of the same please.

i can't wait!!

LOVE EWA SONNET!

It seems that she will pose nastier now....

Wow, where did u take that from?
The info on busty.pl was just for ppl to remeber her i dont think she will come back and obviously not being nasty.... However I hope to be wrong

I just noticed that in July, The Web "Mistress" finally replied to me a year after I emailed "her". "She" gave me a Polish number to call. I asked what she wanted to talk about?

She might be doing real estate now judging from the youtube result I got for the number search.

I Pointed out owner's self destruction as a business practice and requested that they stop with the teasing and even gave them simple hints on getting business back and stopping content leachers.

Twice before they have lied bold faced to everyone in Ewa and site's return.

I think they have been trying to generate ad revenue by being popular enough on Youtube with the edited videos.

Ewa was last attempting to throw away 30 grand to get permission to film in a Polish Opera House( denied. Not a bad thing since A record company should do that) Got to admire her though in willing to put up her own money in order not to be a record company slave but with the economic collapse, their subscriptions have likely plummeted even before the betrayal.

They still get 7k hits a day though so there is hope for them.

Ewa was most likely depressed in not being able to release HypnotiQ album in addition to her manager running into catastrophe since not only her site but both Ines Cudna and Aneta Buena's sites stopped cold turkey in March 2009.

Gotta give 'em one more strike before they're out though. Gotta believe that with the last teaser update is that she is finally back for real. Can't live off of savings forever, especially with the ridiculous interest rates that have probably tapped into the principle by now.

She's been stigmatized and harassed on her own site but I'm sure they're a whole lot of worse and more mundanely degrading ways to earn a living than being proud in displaying herself as the hottest woman on the planet.

Going back a few years, BPL has always teased with BPL Sensation and delivered multiple updates within 1-10 days at most.

So anytime now, a whole slew of Ewa updates is coming up.

Let's just hope that people don't leach the material to a financial death spiral like last time.

I just noticed that in July, The Web "Mistress" finally replied to me a year after I emailed "her". "She" gave me a Polish number to call. I asked what she wanted to talk about?

Let's just hope that people don't leach the material to a financial death spiral like last time.

Let´s the speculation begin... why is this your first post? How do you kwno about the mney issue with ewa?

One week+1day since the big announcement and busty.pl haven't uptaded...

I'm beginning to worry...

Dont worry. They work a little slow at that site. Sometime between now and xmas, they may or may not put out another fully dressed set of her that was probably taken a few years ago. Just dont bank on something shot in the last few months....thats not going to happen.