• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever sniffed the chair of a female co-worker?

Ever sniffed the chair of a female co-worker?

• Yes

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • Yes, but I'm not admitting it.

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Come on guys, be honest.

When I was barely old enough for long pants, working as a lackey in a downtown office, there was this beautiful secretary, we'll just call her Rebecca D. She was pretty free with her favors, but never favored me. (Although she did give me office lap dances and let me massage her- not just the shoulders, but the hips, the thighs. Torture, right? But such delightful torture.)

Anyway, one night I was working late, the office was empty, and I just couldn't help myself. I sauntered over to that chair of hers and took a sniff. I could say it was nectar, I could say it was pure delight, but mostly it just smelled of fabric and maybe faintly of long lost farts. -sigh-

That's my story— now lets hear yours.

^ post pics of this secretary you speak of

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hey, that's not my thing, bro.

What do you think I am, some kind of prevert?

No Pics + No Video = Didn't Happen

No, but on crowded buses I do tend to lean over and sniff the asses of the passengers who have to stand up.

Lets just say, I'm never disappointed....

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hellraiser: Did you read the part where I say I was just out of short pants? We didn't have cellphone cameras back then. i could post a nice pic of Jasmine Delatori from a Barely Legal Secretary shoot I like, but then I'd really be bullshitting you.

DOA82: You're obviously a young buck with much still to experience in life. Don't worry, you're "chair sniffing" moment will come.

Blueballs: That's the stuff.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Only when I was part of a Husky sled-pulling team. Unfortunately L3ggy saw me and he kinda liked her and pounced on me.... and then it all went black...

roronoa3000

Banned
iStock_000003152404XSmall-751774.jpg

Spleen

Banned?
Wow. Really? No. The answer is a big fucking no.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Maaaaaan. I thought this poll was gonna be like 95% YES. What the hell is wrong with you people? Not even a single option 3?

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I wasn't expecting that stale fart smell—I thought it would smell like her pussy or something.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yes, I have...it smelled like ass sweat! :facepalm:

"Yes, but I'm not admitting it-" haha probably the funniest poll answer I've ever seen.

Spleen

Banned?
I wasn't expecting that stale fart smell—I thought it would smell like her pussy or something.

Yeah, because every chair I sit in smells like my balls. Fabric between my skin and the chair? Forget about it, man, the stench burns through that, like alien blood.