• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever have sex with a fat chic??

What qualifies as "fat" exactly??

I've had one sex partner/girlfriend who was a bit heavier than I would've been comfortable lifting up onto my cock and having her ride me that way - she had a few too many pounds and I was a bit too scrawny at the time (well, still am). But I don't think she was fat. Another 15 lbs., and maybe that would've been a fair assessment, but not as she was. She was athletic and had some muscles on her, plus she just had a big frame. Nice large c-cup tits on her!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
That's a wonderful attitude to have. :thumbsup:

thx. :) its true too. girls are girls. in my experience, all the bigger girls ive been with have been animals in bed. if that isnt enough of a reason then i dont know what is. i find a bigger girl actually quite sexy and they are always cute. and its cliche i know but personality is usually a great trait with them.

My ex was a chubby lady, so I would have to say yes.

Probably so. If they're clean, i'd imagine it'd be pretty awesome, plus a lot to grab on and squeeze, instead of bare-ribs.

i like fat chicks as much as hot girls or skinny sluts...but they have to have big tits to make up for it if they're really chubby. I hate fat girls with small tits for some reason. anyone else know what i mean?

Yes, I love fat chics with big tits, because i love it when they let me tit fuck them...:nanner: it make my dick feel so good.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Never have, got sucked off by one though. She was pretty good at it.

Fucking a fat girl is like riding a moped... It's fun at the time, but you shouldn't brag to your friends about it.

when it comes to pure physical sensation of making love with a female... fat (chubbies are preffered) girls are definitely better. isn't it all about flesh? so you got more flesh there to be enveloped. more women mass to feel. when you hug "more" women there.

but it's not very easy to find both fat and beautiful ladies.

give me something like hannah callow and i'll just ignore sylvia saint.

let me see...
gyeah i fucked a fat chick before it was...glorious. nothings wrong with big girls/women i think. Just alot more somethen to grab on to. Plus them tits i can't get enough of. I'd do it again...i dont discriminate at all. Pussy is pussy. and honestly i think fat girls are better at oral sex than skinny chicks. Plus the titty fucking is nut blowin'...if shes like the one i had. But yeah, i dont think theirs anything wrong with fat girls.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Someone's probably already asked this, but define "fat." I've had girlfriends with some extra baggage. None overly-obese. The good thing is that gals with some extra weight usually sport some larger than usual funbags.

I don't mean to be funny, but i doubt many of you look like Brad Pitt , and me not Drew Barrymore. For every "Fat Chick" theres a "Fat bloke", i don't think many men can get all precious about who you sleep with on one night stands.

Think of it this way - whilst you all play "Pull the Pig" in a club, who's to say your conquest did'nt choose YOU as the pig? ;-)