• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever have sex with a fat chic??

I never had sex with a fat girl & I don't want to, really not my type.
& as I am a slim, I'll be crush over ! LOL

My first girl-friend wich I have sex with was booty, not fat. I liked it...

RKO!!!05

Banned
Never have,Never thought about it,Never will lol!!!

I did! I did!! The downside is... fat people sweat a lot and this girl had some stink goin' on. Huge tits... 48DDD I think. She had some fat rolls too. I'll post a pic of her if you all wanna see it...? (this is kinda fucked up, huh?) LOL!

You mean the kind that you have to roll over 3 times just to get on top of? The kind that you have to throw flour on just to find the wet spot? I don't like to admit it, but I used to date a really fat bitch. She weighed 250 pounds. One thing about her, though, she gave me the best blowjobs I've ever had. :blowjob:

I had a female friend for awhile who was 5'5" and must have weighed 200 pounds or so. Her tits were the biggest I've ever seen in person, 48G. She had to order her bras from a special catalog. We had sex a number of times. She was pretty much my fuck buddy for awhile, until one time I let it slip and called her that. Sex over, friendship over.

Anyways, sex with her was pretty good, the only thing that was difficult was doggystyle. Tittyfucking was great though. She would wrap her tits around my dick and I couldn't even see my dick anymore. Yeah, she was sagtastic, alright.

I had a female friend for awhile who was 5'5" and must have weighed 200 pounds or so. Her tits were the biggest I've ever seen in person, 48G. She had to order her bras from a special catalog. We had sex a number of times. She was pretty much my fuck buddy for awhile, until one time I let it slip and called her that. Sex over, friendship over.

Anyways, sex with her was pretty good, the only thing that was difficult was doggystyle. Tittyfucking was great though. She would wrap her tits around my dick and I couldn't even see my dick anymore. Yeah, she was sagtastic, alright.

48G?!? Are you fucking kidding me? She could probably have wrapped her tits around you and hidden you completely. :tongue:

48G?!? Are you fucking kidding me? She could probably have wrapped her tits around you and hidden you completely. :tongue:

LOL! Yeah, she was only 20 years old at the time and already developing some painful back problems. Those tits were incredible though. I used to love just shoving my face in them.

Of course, Becks' are quite ample themselves and I enjoy those immensely as well. Just mentioning in case she reads this and feels slighted. I love you honey!

LOL! Yeah, she was only 20 years old at the time and already developing some painful back problems. Those tits were incredible though. I used to love just shoving my face in them.

Of course, Becks' are quite ample themselves and I enjoy those immensely as well. Just mentioning in case she reads this and feels slighted. I love you honey!

Do I sense some remorseful, appeasing ass kissing? :D Just wondering...

Suck up.

As if I give a damn about you talking about her.

Go nuts.

i have had a lot of fun with fat chicks,they seem to be more horny then your normal sized nymphs.

I've been with fat and thin - it depends on the girl really - I liked a fat one particularly because she was hungry for it and a screamer.
I would say that women who have a strong appetite for sex also have a strong appetite for food.