• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever have sex with a fat chic??

[1/2] I (sarcasm) love the lack of differentiation ...

To start, before I respond to others, I (sarcasm) utterly love the absolute lack of differentiation. "Fat chicks" has been used to classify some of the most beautiful women on the planet. I regularly catch men having "unexplained attraction" to the "odd fat chick" that seems "different" than the "other fat chicks." Now why is that?

I wrote most of the technical meat in the Wikipedia article Female Body Shape. Technically put, you can talk about the different shapes -- straight/rectangular/banana, spoon/pear/bell, those two being a good 80% of Anglo-American women, and then apple and the most rare hourglass shapes. Erotically, I want my hands horizontal and closer together when I feel her midsection, but I want my hands virtual when I'm "pulling her hips down" or "cupping her breasts up."

I learned long ago that visual reality was my ultimate fantasy. I started with busty women when I was a kid. But then started going after "thin blondes with tight asses" out of indirect peer pressure and social standing, of which I was frigid and even excused as "being respectable." After getting dumped for being frigid (my girlfriend cheated on me well before that, then just made it official), I got a Playboy, discovered Petra Verkaik, and thought it was her breasts.

But soon after dating the nicest, sweetest and fullest friend I had, I discovered it was ...
- Her extreme width
- Her extreme hourglass
I noticed it the first time she put on a teddy -- she has more width and hourglass form than the very attractive model in the catalogue. It was then I realized I wanted those wide, fanging hips surrounded by a narrow midsection but then going up to a good, wide chest and shoulders.

The fact that she was slender and mega-sized, F-cup busty were just "bonuses." Especially being that mammary intercourse -- tit-fucking -- was my newfound "safe sex," and because I liked wide, hourglass women, or at least stock, wide, apple women, they had breasts that were wide, so far more full. I finally realized what totally made me go from frigid to ultra pervert overnight! And I never stopped. I've been a fucking horny bastard since and, with only one exception early on, I never cared what the fuck other people thought -- it's my happiness at stake!

I really don't care for 99% of BBWs myself, and probably a good 75% of FFWs, even some of the more slender. Why? Because they are often pear/spoon shaped or straight, with weight going disportionately to their stomches or ass and not up as well or distributed wide. At the same time, some women are just so well designed, so wide and hourglass, that they can take on a shitload of weight and it won't go to their stomach for quite awhile. This includes women like Laura Orsolya and Autumn-Jade (love her 100x more full than thin) and Kerry Marie (until recently, she's finally hit a point where it is going to her stomach).

At the same time, there are very rare BBWs with very extreme hourglasses that still look hot and curvy enough, even with "too much weight." Extremely rare women like Samantha Anderson and Maria Moore -- the latter being one of my all-time favorites, even though I typically prefer more slender FFW. Hourglass and stocky apples that are wide just "take the weight better."

I met my stocky-apple, 5'3" wife at a size 6, 125lbs., 36-24-34. She's been as heavy as a size 20, over 200lbs., 42F-30-40. She's probably most ideal at size 12-14, 150-175lbs., 38D/40DD-28/30-36/38. She doesn't have the biggest tits I've ever had. She doesn't have the absolute roundest ass I've ever had. But she's just perfect all around, and only she satisfies all my cravings. The only women that has come close to enticing me in the same regard is Devyn Devine, who only reminds me of the most of what I love about my wife -- a woman I've been fucking for 15 years now -- since late teens to mid-30s.

Doesn't mean I don't find thin, hourglass women attractive. Women like Erica Rose Campbell (especially with her fuller thighs and rear, and broad, universal appeal), Sandee Westgate and, even more so, Shay Laren. Even Shay Laren really makes me wonder if I'd choose her over many FFWs. But I don't look at it like that. I look at it in the simple truth that I love curves, the more extreme, the more wider, the more happy I am. Women like Jelena Jensen seem to feed the appetite a bit better when I go thin, because she's got some nice width to her, while not being "too wide" for most. In any case, I like what I like, and it knows no weight.

Some people say I don't have "standards." Bullshit. I'm picky as fuck. Always have been. In fact, when I dated, some women complained about me dating fatter women than them, or even in a few cases, women who "weighed just as much" as them. I like what I like, and while I can technically describe it to a point, in all matters, I never limit what my eyes and manhood says is "sexy," and definitely never go after a woman just because she's "allegedly sexy."

Responses to others follow in Part 2/2 ...

[2/2] I (sarcasm) love the lack of differentiation ...

Continued ...

I'm engaged to a full-figured gal, but I wouldn't call her fat. Anyway, BBWs are actually my favorite kind of girl, so I would have no problem doing one.
Exactly. Why men set "standards" or "requirements" is behind me, because it just filters out so many women they like! Sure, they might like a larger percentage of allegedly "thin women" compare to allegedly "fat women." But I know of on many who hasn't liked at least one "alleged fatty", and even more so, they were very bothered by what they couldn't explain!

This thread is nothing short of disgusting . Had you maybe used the reference BBW or full figured MightyKrendall did I may have not had as strong of feelings about it . :mad: FAT CHICS is really a bad choice of words .
It surely shows extreme shallowness. Countless, extremely beautiful women out there are fighting the BMI non-sense, because they have a wider figure. There are dead girls because of that bullshit.

Some women are thin, some women are wide. My wife (to be at the time) was anorexic at a size 6 when I met her, because of her structure. I instantly recognized her as, what I called at the time, the "Kate Dillon type." Kate Dillon was a size 6 as a teen and labelled the "next Cindy Crawford." As she exited her teens, her structure wanted to add more weight as her womanly figure came out. She starved herself, almost died. When she couldn't help but hit a size 8, everyone dropped her. It took years, but she finally emerged as a full figured model at size 14 -- probably not her best (she could be a size 10 at her most extremely slender), but still very healthy.

Lack of differentiation is not only why many women are unhealthy, not only why they are lesser appreciated, but why men like myself get so lucky with so many beautiful women. Not because we're a catch, not because we "go after any fatty" -- no -- because we noticed that one, perfectly shaped woman that feeds your fantasy the second we walk into the room, and we don't look elsewhere. Women notice if they are a man's first choice or not, it's a huge factor (if not the biggest). Every woman I've ever met wants to be your "first choice." And it was never me "sweet talking," but noticing that unbelievable, hourglass or stock-apple hottie that was so not getting the attention she deserved that got me laid.

As a fat guy I only ever have sex with a fat chick :)
I was an athlete and I was "doing fat chicks." The only regret is that I didn't get to have intercourse when I was still at sub-5% fat, a 28" waist, on a 5'9" frame, but as much muscle as I could be. Instead, I had my first intercourse when I was a 34" (pushing 36") waist, with that gymnist, and clearly +40lbs.

If I could give my wife anything, it would be to give her myself at that size and fitness.

Sorry dude, but if we as an American society really put such an emphasize on weight, America would not be the fattest country in the world. 60% of Americans are overweight, and 30% are considered obese, that is a problem.
Based on BMI, Bullshit Measuring Index. It uses height as the only factor. Here's a simple one that works and virtually every study agrees ...

How much doesn't your stomach stick out?

If it's well under an inch, you're good to borderline. If it's almost an inch, you're boderline overweight. If it's well over an inch, you're overweight. If you're seriously inches, then you're obese. Anything over an inch is unhealthy.

I lost my virginity to a gymnist with a BMI of 30 -- that's obese! She was a fucking wide-hipped, unbelievably curved Goddess. If she hadn't mounted me and hurt me (long story), I'd still desire her. Damn she was fine. But she was "fat," regardless of the fact that her fat percentage was less than mine at the time, and healthy for a guy no less (women having more fat because of their organs -- I wasn't, I was just starting to gain weight, so had too much fat).

I never had sex with a fat girl & I don't want to, really not my type.
& as I am a slim, I'll be crush over ! LOL
That's such a cop-out. I've never seen a woman "crush" a man, or hurt him in any way. Not only that, there have been some unbelievable "BBW riders" on film.

My absolute, seriously cock jacking favorite, was Georgina Lempin. She had a regular, very small, very thin, very althetic, scrawny lover in many of her films. Man, the guy just loved her riding atop. In fact, she was often being far more athletic than him in the shots, "doing all the work!" Damn that BBW redhead made me spew a lot. ;)

I had a female friend for awhile who was 5'5" and must have weighed 200 pounds or so. Her tits were the biggest I've ever seen in person, 48G. She had to order her bras from a special catalog. We had sex a number of times. She was pretty much my fuck buddy for awhile, until one time I let it slip and called her that. Sex over, friendship over.
I'm really sorry to hear that. I have never, ever called any woman I've loved fat. I honestly don't believe it. Doesn't mean I haven't called any woman fat (I've been "really pissed off" a few times at some very "mean-to-the-core women"), but never my wife, even when she's been over 200lbs. and I've been extremely pissed off at her. Not once. She even got mad at me several years ago for "never stooping to that level." And it's honestly because I never find her fat, and am always 100% honest and truthful, even when I'm extremely pissed off (never say anything to hurt someone when it's not true).

Anyways, sex with her was pretty good, the only thing that was difficult was doggystyle. Tittyfucking was great though. She would wrap her tits around my dick and I couldn't even see my dick anymore. Yeah, she was sagtastic, alright.
Women with very, very protruding rears can actually be more difficult (especially if you're 6" or under) to doggy-style as their buns "push back" your pelvis. I'm not talking about wide, well hipped women, but women with some seriously "sticking out" ass as well. It's funny, but true.

So it sounds like your lover was a 1:10,000 woman with massive bust, slender form, and serious tail that shot out of her body much like her bust -- a total, perfect S curve (and probably hourglass). Damn, I'm sorry you lost her.

LOL! Yeah, she was only 20 years old at the time and already developing some painful back problems. Those tits were incredible though. I used to love just shoving my face in them.
Ironically, back problems aren't due to the breasts alone. They are also due to posture. I met my wife in her late teens, and I started working on her posture.

Well into her mid-30s, she doesn't have back problems, despite thd D-F cups she carries at different weights and various hormonal cycles. Posture has everything to do with it, even if the breasts add to some of it. Getting a reduction never helps bad posture, and never reverses damage already done.

Of course, Becks' are quite ample themselves and I enjoy those immensely as well. Just mentioning in case she reads this and feels slighted. I love you honey!
I didn't want to say it as if trolling, but Becks' always sounded like a mega-catch from the standpoint of having her as a lover. I'm not envious, but I'm about as close as I can come to it without being "unhealthy" (and a "sin" in my definition of Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife).

I've never had sex with a fat sheik (chic).

Yes I had a big girl before. Actually, she was the first.

And I loved it. And I'd still go for her again. And I'd go for any big girl who interested me.

S

sputnikgirl

No, I've never had sex with a girl most people would consider fat. My ex-gf was curvy, but not really fat. Fat guys with small dicks are the worst tho. I had sex with a fat male friend in college...it was mostly pity sex, although I did enjoy his personality. We got along well, but the sex was awful.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
This thread shows just how shallow some members really are...

Re: [2/2] I (sarcasm) love the lack of differentiation ...

I'm really sorry to hear that. I have never, ever called any woman I've loved fat.

I didn't mean to make it seem that I had called her fat! I had called her my "fuck buddy". That's what ended the friendship/relationship.

So it sounds like your lover was a 1:10,000 woman with massive bust, slender form, and serious tail that shot out of her body much like her bust -- a total, perfect S curve (and probably hourglass). Damn, I'm sorry you lost her.
I dunno if she was an hourglass, but she did have wide hips. She had somewhat of a tummy as well. As for losing her, she was never relationship material really anyway. Not the type of girl I'd like to take home to mom and dad.

I didn't want to say it as if trolling, but Becks' always sounded like a mega-catch from the standpoint of having her as a lover. I'm not envious, but I'm about as close as I can come to it without being "unhealthy" (and a "sin" in my definition of Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife).
We'll Becks is very nice physically with her ample breasts and ass, slender ankles and beautiful face being her best features. What seals the deal for her though is intangibles, such as caring and loving nature, personality, sexuality etc.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i dont discriminate with pussy. big girls can really appreciate a good fuck. ive been with bigger girls, no big thing. i love all girls.

We'll Becks is very nice physically with her ample breasts and ass, slender ankles and beautiful face being her best features. What seals the deal for her though is intangibles, such as caring and loving nature, personality, sexuality etc.

And all this time I thought it was because I'm a screamer.