• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever Consider A Mail Order Bride???

As much as I'd love to get stabbed repeatedly in the chest while I sleep by the woman I own who I also systematically beat to a bloody pulp every evening for not properly carrying out my instructions; I'm not that pathetic.

No, I expect mail order brides will fleece their husbands money in the long term and get a divorce.

Oh wait, doesn't normal wives do that anyway?

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I've never given it any thought. The whole system is completely strange to me. Paying to bring someone to the US to marry me, reeks of desperation.:2 cents:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
I see nothing wrong with mail-order brides, as long as both partners are open and honest about their desires from the relationship and there is no abuse going on. Its no different than an arranged marriage, which again, I see no problem with as long as there is no abuse going on.

Some men just don't WANT a marriage built on feelings and love...love complicates things and sometimes you just want a nice, easy life with someone you can consider your friend, who gives you regular sex and can feed you a nice meal everyday. And these women are usually from third-world countries, so getting to move overseas, sometimes with their family, and live in a safe country where they get taken care of and can have great opportunities....c'mon, how is that a bad thing? Sometimes the best relationships are ones where both parties get what they need out of each other...as long as you're realistic and know what both you and your partner want out of the marriage, and can both work to give each other that, then I see no problem. Love isn't everything and in todays society, marriage is only a temporary thing. Only half of first marriages last, and second and third marriages have higher divorce rates. Marrying for love generally isn't a foolproof idea....marrying to have someone take care of you while you take care of them..is.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Lets be honest, for enough money any woman would love any man. It is sad but true. And any man will love any woman who fucks well and keeps her mouth shut when needed.

Instead of paying for a "girlfriend experience", wouldn't that just be paying for a "wife experience"? Call me old fashioned, but if love is based on how much money the guy has and/or how well the girl can keep her legs open and her mouth shut, that ain't true love... is it? :dunno:

I have no desire to get married. But if I did, I would want to marry a girl who I trusted as a friend first, and enjoyed as a lover second. I'm not a trusting person by nature, so if I felt that a girl didn't have my back (no matter what), the last thing I'd do is marry her. That would just be yet another person I'd have to keep my eye on. And there's already too many in my life as is.

For guys who want to marry a girl with more "traditional values" (decide for yourself what that means), I can understand the appeal of wanting to marry a girl from another culture. But my perception of a lot of these types of marriages is that you have a socially desperate guy, with few options, marrying an economically desperate girl, with few options.

I tried it once, but they forgot to punch holes in the box in which they mailed her. All I had to show for the experience was a body to dispose of. It wasn't pretty.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Your big, fat Greek wedding still on?
Yes. I don't buy her. I consider a mail order bride different from a marriage based upon love born in a pre-existing relationship.
Although to be honest I did propose in 3 months.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yes I have considered being a mail order groom to some eastern european or south east asian country.

Filipino may be the most submissive but I'm willing to bet the Russian and Ukrainian women are the hottest. :dunno:

The Filipinos can probably take a mean dick though.

Only if it's Dirk :shy:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The only issue I have with mail order brides is it caused me tons of hassle when I went to go get married.

Evidently this is a huge problem in the Netherlands so they scrutinize every dutch person marrying a non-EU partner to death. Paperwork, appointments, and disgruntled city officials oh my!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
The thought has crossed my mind. Would be cool to get to pick from a list of asian chicks and pick the sexiest one to make a sex slave! BUT, financials put an end to that thought quickly. That, and I'm sure I'd get bored with her rather quickly as I could just divorce her and buy a new on.