• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ever Consider A Mail Order Bride???

It seems like a major hassle because of cost, expenses and red tape. I'd rather go over to Mexico. I got friends over there, can't hang out with them as much as back in the good old days, but I have met ladies through them, and I'm not talking about "working" ladies, but regular girls. Not lately though :(

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Dude I used to work with had one. By all imagination he was worst human being that I have or will ever meet. Sloppy, fat, loud mouthed, liar, nasty, just keep adding adjectives. The wife he brought in to shop one day was model quality. Every fucking head turned as they walked by. He had it all till she decided to pack up their 5 yo son and move back to Russia. This was soon after she graduated from college that he paid for. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Dude I used to work with had one. By all imagination he was worst human being that I have or will ever meet. Sloppy, fat, loud mouthed, liar, nasty, just keep adding adjectives. The wife he brought in to shop one day was model quality. Every fucking head turned as they walked by. He had it all till she decided to pack up their 5 yo son and move back to Russia. This was soon after she graduated from college that he paid for. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

That's the usual thing I hear about guys who do go the "mail order" route. To your "sloppy, fat, loud mouthed, liar, nasty" I'd also add "violent, ugly (nasty?)". But the thing is, that's usually the same kind of guy I see dating local girls around here. Us guys who aren't any of that usually get "friend zoned" anyway.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Bet that happens quite often. I'll stick to hitting on cute unsuspecting Filipina nurses and see what's up.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
my grandfather used to have those soldier of fortune magazines back when i was a wee lad. i used to flip through them and in the back of those things, they had all those ads for mail order brides with pics of sexy "olgas" and "helgas" in bikinis.

needless to say, at that age, i would have given anything for a free bikini bride.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
my grandfather used to have those soldier of fortune magazines back when i was a wee lad. i used to flip through them and in the back of those things, they had all those ads for mail order brides with pics of sexy "olgas" and "helgas" in bikinis.

needless to say, at that age, i would have given anything for a free bikini bride.

The LA Times Sports Section always has ads for Svetlana Parties. Might as well pay those broads by the hour maybe seeing if they offer a 30 minute special.