• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
tit_fucking_facial_cum.jpg

You gotta take a cumshot like that

Are you member? When did you review?

I just did a server re-install then upgraded my storage by 40g and I am still configuring everything. I own, run, and maintain my website on my own.

Since the re-install and upgrade my posts were removed from my cms but not the server so I have to manually add each post. I have uploaded 14 videos and have 22 to go.

LOL I am doing the best I can.

Eve, out of curiosity, are you co-locating your server, using a dedicated managed host, or a virtual private server (VPS), if you don't mind me asking?

Also, if the posts are still in the database, it'd probably be rather simple to write a script to repopulate them into the system again.... if that was even required. Depending on what you're using (I've not looked into it), it may be as simple as table/db names, from what you're describing at least. Or... do you just mean the related files are there but the associated db entries are missing?

-Z

EDIT/P.S. Eve, are you aware your copyright and 2257 pages aren't filled in right now on your tour site? (Or, actually, any of the pages linked from the bottom-left nav. menu.)

Last edited:

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
[....]
I just did a server re-install then upgraded my storage by 40g and I am still configuring everything. I own, run, and maintain my website on my own.

Since the re-install and upgrade my posts were removed from my cms but not the server so I have to manually add each post. I have uploaded 14 videos and have 22 to go.

LOL I am doing the best I can.

Yeah, all those hasty, panting and edgy guys .... makes one want to pull that famous Eve Laurence's Groucho Marx look! :rolleyes:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f882bf62395177

Plenty of busy times ahead for sure .... configuring a website and working out for a new discipline at the Olympic WinterGames:

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7512d3d5cc3d6530ba497932f26110b9/

:D

Here are the results, presented by the jury, for the free coupling section:

Eve Laurence undressed:

:bowdown:

Eve Laurence with woollen hat and rollneck sweater:

:lovecoupl

Damn I need to sign up on myfreeones so I can start voting! Eve def gets MY vote!! :rolleyes:

Hello Eve. I love your quote from Queen Elzabeth I in your signature. You are not an average adult star. You are something much much bigger. The idea you had about letting one lucky fan get to meet you is a good one. When does the contest start?

I put in another vote last night for you and I give mad props to all the other members of freeones who have voted for you as well.