• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Eve Laurence

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/eve-laurence said:
Eve Laurence[/URL][/B], post: 3994017, member: 183884"]Thank you very much. I had surgery last January the recovery takes a while. I am just starting to get back to my normal self.

I love you guys thank you for the support.

:)

I am sorry to read that Eve. I had a LEEP procedure done in 2005. I don't have HPV, just unlucky I guess. I know how scary it is to hear the word cancer. I wish you the best of luck.

Shorty V

We will all be free once.
What about this thread about Eve getting bigger :boobies:... Hope to have Eve comment about it.
P.S. I really like Eve's lovely smile

1. Although I prefer naturals (by far), from the first time I laid my eyes on 'Envi' (first SpunkMouth scene) I saw that Eve's fakies did fit perfectly with her whole appearance.

:thumbsup:

2. About the beautiful 'smile' pic: don't forget those deep brown fawny eyes (drown drown), her slightly freckled nose ....

and her refined and pointed chin,
well-aimed yet slightly thin,
with which Eve is bewitching me
since her days as young Envi!

:sing:

Happy New Year Eve!

Let me ask you one question :

Do you think you can do some work with Chris Streams?
I think about his "cum streams ahead" episodes.
Do you know him?
It will be amazing to see you working with him!

And stay as you are because you are one of the hottest girl in the world:thumbsup::wave2:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/eve-laurence said:
Eve Laurence[/URL][/B], post: 3993999, member: 183884"]Now what is you problem? Why are you bring negative energy to this thread?

All I did was review your website?:confused:

I am looking into options for setting up a lil contest for fans. Give out free stuff and fly one like fan out to the Freeones Party and actually come on set for a content shoot.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for everything.

Hmmmmm, a contest you say? What do I have to do to win? Kill PlasmaTwa?
With what......like a spork or something?

Done and Done! :thumbsup:

Naw, I'm just kidding....I wouldn't really kill anyone. :D

But seriously, if those are the rules....................

Eve Laurence

Happy New Year Eve!

Let me ask you one question :

Do you think you can do some work with Chris Streams?
I think about his "cum streams ahead" episodes.
Do you know him?
It will be amazing to see you working with him!

And stay as you are because you are one of the hottest girl in the world:thumbsup::wave2:

I do not know who he is?

Thank you baby.

Eve Laurence

All I did was review your website?:confused:

Are you member? When did you review?

I just did a server re-install then upgraded my storage by 40g and I am still configuring everything. I own, run, and maintain my website on my own.

Since the re-install and upgrade my posts were removed from my cms but not the server so I have to manually add each post. I have uploaded 14 videos and have 22 to go.

LOL I am doing the best I can.

Jane Burgess

Re: Eve Laurence

How was your recovery? That procedure is not a walk in the park?

It is an outpatient procedure. You can't have any sexual activity for 6 to 8 weeks. The recovery went well, I was stage 1. I am lucky they found it early. I guess the mental part always stays. Every year I always wonder if the test results will come back normal because I don't want to go through that again.