• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sweetyurizan

Official Checked Star Member
Me and Eva Angelina!

I recently shot with her, We have a great gg video for my website. It was really my first one where I got so turned on, You can check it out the trailer on www.sweetyurizan.com and also we shot some pics together. She is the sexiest , sweetest, nicest person I have ever worked with and I really thank her a lot.
Kisses to Eva
Yuri

Attachments

• EvaNme.jpg
    EvaNme.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 862
Last edited:
I remember finding Eva YEARS ago before she had breast implants and was just a tiny little girl and I wish i could find the video I found it was of her sucking two white guys cocks and she deepthroated with such skill I was hooked!! Since then she has gotten EVEN MORE beautiful and has those gorgeous breasts now!! And i love NOTHING more than seeing her deepthroat and fuck a big black cock. Thats so hot.

Re: Me and Eva Angelina!

I recently shot with her, We have a great gg video for my website. It was really my first one where I got so turned on, You can check it out the trailer on www.sweetyurizan.com and also we shot some pics together. She is the sexiest , sweetest, nicest person I have ever worked with and I really thank her a lot.
Kisses to Eva
Yuri

oh i cant wait to see that spread. the two of you together, :glugglug: very nice!!