• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
From AVN:

Eva Angelina made an exclusive announcement to AVN through her publicist Alexander "Monstar" Raymond that she is pregnant as rumored, and "she has a name — it's Sylvie — and it happened at a good time, because she needed a break to focus on her personal life, but she's looking forward to coming back to the industry a year from now stronger than ever.

From AVN: Eva Angelina made an exclusive announcement to AVN through her publicist Alexander "Monstar" Raymond that she is pregnant as rumored, and "she has a name — it's Sylvie — and it happened at a good time, because she needed a break to focus on her personal life, but she's looking forward to coming back to the industry a year from now stronger than ever.

AAAUUUGH!!! some how i freak'in knew it when i heard she got 'hitched'.. :weeping:

..well, everybody needs a vacation now and again.. and after winning so many awards & accolades in the past year, she more than deserves it!! :hatsoff:

From AVN:
Eva Angelina made an exclusive announcement to AVN through her publicist Alexander "Monstar" Raymond that she is pregnant as rumored, and "she has a name — it's Sylvie — and it happened at a good time, because she needed a break to focus on her personal life, but she's looking forward to coming back to the industry a year from now stronger than ever.

Happy for Eva, but man as a true fan of her's I can't help but feel bummed:( . Because they never come back the same (ex. Chloe Dior, Teagan). Best wishes to her, and if she decides not to come back, good luck to her and her new family.