• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Eufrat, Perla, & Zelda?

I have been subscribed to Errotica Archives for a while now. I love the site, because it doesn't need hardcore to be arousing.
I can hardly appreciate any other type of hardcore because of it. Unless they would have the quality or style of this site.
What makes it so great, IMO is the Photography and Videography that artistically & errotically captures the personality & beauty of its girls.
I wish they had more videos; but, they do have a good selection of them to choose from. The reason the video archives are much less than the photo ones, is probably do to the amount of artistic work put into them.

So, why I am posting. I would like to know of any other sites with this kind of errotic art quality and these specefic girls:

:bowdown: Eufrat - Brunette - Blue Eyes

Perla - Brunette - Blue Eyes

Zelda - Brunette - Green Eyes

Here are some some samples of Each:

Eufrat

Perla

Zelda Edit - Link deleted (access forbidden)

Edit - Post links to free sample galleries instead of linking to single pictures, please. The URLs changed for once by courtesy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I found some other info. Zelda from Errotica Archives & also Met Art. She also has the name Nina A. Shes 22, according to Errotica Archives.

I searched Zelda & Nina A. all over and couldn't find any other sites.

Unfortunatly I tried searching free galleries, and it appears 1 or 2 that I could find the images where all broken links.

I would really like to see more of (Zelda - Nina A.)

BTW her Errotica Archives videos are amazing.