• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erin Ellington

Heard she is still modeling, but with clothes on, and she is divorced from her last public diary blurb on myspace before she removed it, sometime in 2006 it happened. A friend of mine in Cali swears he sees her in Santa Monica walking around and says she looks like she is still in her 20's with no make-up on, so from the sounds of it, she has taken very good care of herself.

Here ya go; this photo was on her myspace page up until around Christmas or January 2008, maybe is when she took it down, with a lot of other new pics too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could have sworn she announced her retirement like a year or so ago. I remember reading her announcing that she was getting married and having her implants removed.

Anyway it's a shame, she was always one of my favourite fitness models and was so pleased when she decided to pose nude but I guess all good things must come to an end.

Her husband must be a gay fool.

Erin Ellington has never done any swimsuit or nude video. At one time she was scheduled to shoot a behind the scenes video of one of her photo shoots, but she decided against it later and nothing was ever released. I think she got into Buddhism or religion or something like that from a diary entry. She is still modeling though because some of the last photos I saw of her in 2008 just a few months ago she shot with one of the photographers who shoots material for the men's magazine American Curves, and she still had very little clothes on dude.

Heard she is still modeling, but with clothes on, and she is divorced from her last public diary blurb on myspace before she removed it, sometime in 2006 it happened. A friend of mine in Cali swears he sees her in Santa Monica walking around and says she looks like she is still in her 20's with no make-up on, so from the sounds of it, she has taken very good care of herself.

Where did you hear that? Her myspace profile just diappeared very quickly. She was always one of my favorites.

It was on her myspace page right before she took it down and she put up a few brand new photos right before she took the page down. I know she shot with a really really young model like 20 years old for American Curves magazine because she and the model publicly corresponded on myspace. Don't know why she took the MySpace page down. I remember she seemed kind of private but super nice when emailed questions or posts, she usually would answer some fan questions and seemed super cool-smart and nice as all hell if it was really her answering, that's where I read something about her religion on a blog. trolling the internet last week and went to her official site www.erinellington.com and there is a brand new photo up SMOKING HOT AS HELL for being in her late 30's and more and more sexier as she gets older. copyright says 2008 so something is going on.

link to new photo: www.erinellington.com

It was on her myspace page right before she took it down and she put up a few brand new photos right before she took the page down. I know she shot with a really really young model like 20 years old for American Curves magazine because she and the model publicly corresponded on myspace. Don't know why she took the MySpace page down. I remember she seemed kind of private but super nice when emailed questions or posts, she usually would answer some fan questions and seemed super cool-smart and nice as all hell if it was really her answering, that's where I read something about her religion on a blog. trolling the internet last week and went to her official site www.erinellington.com and there is a brand new photo up SMOKING HOT AS HELL for being in her late 30's and more and more sexier as she gets older. copyright says 2008 so something is going on.

link to new photo: www.erinellington.com

Thanks evilleaf. I saw the photo on her website. She must of taken the page down before I got to see it. I really don't go on myspace all that much. She really does look hot for a woman near 40.

I wonder if her yahoo group is still active. I left it when it died off.

I don't yahoo. But I did find an issue of this American Curves summer 2008 issue that just came out with her on the cover with a bad, bad, bad ass layout inside with tits and ass and the whole nine yards with Erin and a tight young blonde model I've never seen before with a sweet ass. You will need to take this one to the bathroom, or whatever room. They look the same f!%king age and completely opposites in coloring and all. All I can say is, Erin Ellington must be an alien or something because she doesn't f!#king look in her late 30's and a mom. It's on newsstands now: http://www.shopmusclemag.com/product.asp?productid=1962

I don't yahoo. But I did find an issue of this American Curves summer 2008 issue that just came out with her on the cover with a bad, bad, bad ass layout inside with tits and ass and the whole nine yards with Erin and a tight young blonde model I've never seen before with a sweet ass. You will need to take this one to the bathroom, or whatever room. They look the same f!%king age and completely opposites in coloring and all. All I can say is, Erin Ellington must be an alien or something because she doesn't f!#king look in her late 30's and a mom. It's on newsstands now: http://www.shopmusclemag.com/product.asp?productid=1962

I got that issue. I was a little bit disappointed with her appearance. She really didn't show anything. Just jeans shorts and a tanktop undershirt. No bikini shots or anything. Plus it was only a few pages. She might as well of not been in it.

It appears the publisher was using her to sell the magazine for the cover shot. I was just happy to see her face and any portion of her body since she's been on hiatus for a couple years, but she looked classy and beautiful as always in my opinion, especially she just had a baby in 2006. we got spoiled with all the naked photos.