• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Erin Ellington

Geezzzz, what a beautiful woman. Thanks for the links all.

From her site:

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL OF MY FANS AND MEMBERS:

This will be the release of the last set of photos I shot with British photographer Chris Thomson. It is my personal
decision to officially remove this website from the internet as of Feb 14, 2007.

Please download all of the photos you wish to save. Outside of shooting with Playboy Magazine photographer Stephen Wayda, and six photo sets with Woody Williams, these are the only nude photos of me ever shot.

I could have sworn she announced her retirement like a year or so ago. I remember reading her announcing that she was getting married and having her implants removed.

Anyway it's a shame, she was always one of my favourite fitness models and was so pleased when she decided to pose nude but I guess all good things must come to an end.

I hope she has the mind like Pamela Anderson, that she's missing her siliconed boobs and returns with bigger implants than before. Well after a few months or years she could come back, after boring life as a housewife or she's unhappy married.

you can find tons of Erin Ellington---aka erin angel,...at (wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?),once there on right hand side of screen look for babe index