• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

Windows69, to be taken seriously and getting your point across... Please use this simple checklist before posting:

1. Show respect to the models. (and that's not the same as kissing ass)
2. Show respect to the fans.
3. Don't speculate in what other people think and do in their personal lives.
4. Don't analyze every word you read to turn it into something negative.
5. Keep to the facts.

I don't know if you're aware of how rude you come off in your posts... What you say and what you do are worlds apart... You say "I did'nt post this to "beat someone down". But still you do it over and over again. If you're looking for a more honest model, good luck... you'll propably be looking forever. IMO she's already sharing more of her personal life than anyone could ask for and I hope she will continue doing so... :2 cents:

Look 2000 man, out of respect to eddie I started NOT to reply to your very biased twisted statement of what I said. I've read everything you've posted & I fully expected a few like yours (your statement). There's a difference between a big fan & one who's obsessed. Most of what I stated was things that had happened to me. There's a difference between being "constructive" or "destructive" & since this is a board for peoples enjoyment & people helping other people I made my 1st post. I stated almost everytime that I was a fan of Erica.........& I've followed her career since 2001! But, this makes the 3rd day I can't logon to her website because her server can't handle the load. At the sametime she's undertaking a major effort to increase membership on her site. I think members of FreeOnes need to no these things.....that's constructive Info.:) I've always thought Erica was a beautiful big busted babe, "Which is her claim to Fame". For as people speculating, almost everyone on this board does it & it happens every single day. If you start a sentence by saying "I wonder if"......that's speculating. If what you posted was to try to discredit me because you did'nt like what was being said...........then you really underestimate the intelligence of members of FreeOnes & that's "destructive" Info for this board. >>>I consider this case as closed!!!!!<<<

Constructive criticism
"The process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. In collaborative work, this kind of criticism is often a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards."

Windows69, I was not trying to discredit you, but in a friendly manner offer you a valuable tool to get your point across without hurting people. I can't see how accusing people of lying and not caring for their fans could be considered constructive. But I guess we don't have the same definition of "constructive"...

...I may be a big fan, far from obsessed though... but it's nice that you think you know me by reading 6 posts over the last 6 months. :) lol

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

OK...I have read more than enough and am not happy...not at all.

And no...it has nothing to do with wanting to be talked to like a princess...because I am not one.

I love my fans and work my ass off to give them everything that they want. I also post on free boards because I know not everyone can afford to join my site. I have no need to be "fake" And by the way...i am not my own webmaster. We have new software running and there are some glitches...but it is to improve the site. There will be bumps when you make big moves. I am not afraid to take risks when it means making the big picture a better one.

I have a personal life...and I share much of that. If I wanted to pretend that I was single like most models do I wouldn't wear my ring.

I am actually ashamed to have you as a member of my site....that's right. I said ashamed. And I mean it. I made my site for true fans that support me...and that want a place to go to get to know me better, see my new work, and have fun. I don't want or need people that act like you are acting. Money isn't worth it to me...and needless to say...I am not going to be a millionaire anytime soon from the net. I suggest that you cancel your membership to my site and stop spreading lies and adding drama.

I know that I have a lot of friends and loyal fans on freeones, so I will always continue to come back here...and I will also continue to post free preview sets....because not everyone can afford to join..but yet they still show support. THOSE are the people that I work for....that is where and why my heart and soul goes into my work. There will always be creeps out there...that need to get a life. I do know that.

and am FYI...my members got extentions on time that the site was down...customer service is a tops to me...and keeping my members happy is also important. Members ASK for older sets to be on the site...and they get them because that's what they want! it isn't an accident (although sometimes there are mistakes...as everyone makes them)

I am sorry if I sound harsh....but I am not one to sit and take crap being talked about that I put my heart and soul into.

I know very well that 99% of the people come to this thread for a good time and to see new pics. I think the other people need to get a thread of their own to complain on. And I sure hope that freeones does something about it.

Thanks so much to my loyal fans :) HUG HUG HUG I love you guys! I have got several e mails about some of these posts and yes I did read it...HUG I will keep the shoots coming as long as you are watching!

HUG HUG

<3 erica

:wave2: Erica's cool...I'm sure glad I was'nt one of the 4 guys she was talking about!:nanner: She's just the "sweetest".:lovecoupl

EricaCampbell said:
OK...I have read more than enough and am not happy...not at all.
<3 erica
AND like that *snaps My fingers* I respected Erica even more.

I loved how you handled the situation, explained your side, and were not harsh at all; it was the most forthright, honest and composed reaction ever...

Thank you, Erica, for sticking up for your career, your fans and, most importantly, yourself.

The Satyr Icon

What an amazing woman! It pains me to have to read words like that from her, and I haven't checked in on this thread in a long time. Then I come to catch up on some of the latest from Erica, and I read all that crap leading up to Erica's passionate, well thought out response to it.

Well, she said her piece and it was magnificent. Erica, I have nothing but respect for you. :bowdown:

Please do continue to stick around here. :lovecoupl

H

member469

Closed Account!

Windows69 said:
:wave2: Erica's cool...I'm sure glad I was'nt one of the 4 guys she was talking about!:nanner: She's just the "sweetest".:lovecoupl

a bit of sarcasm?
:glugglug:

and if Erica had told her members that they would get a free month after the problem is fixed, then she did the right thing....if not, then there is something to be talked about.

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

TheSatyrIcon said:
AND like that *snaps My fingers* I respected Erica even more.

I loved how you handled the situation, explained your side, and were not harsh at all; it was the most forthright, honest and composed reaction ever...

Thank you, Erica, for sticking up for your career, your fans and, most importantly, yourself.

The Satyr Icon

thanks so much! HUG!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

hedonis said:
What an amazing woman! It pains me to have to read words like that from her, and I haven't checked in on this thread in a long time. Then I come to catch up on some of the latest from Erica, and I read all that crap leading up to Erica's passionate, well thought out response to it.

Well, she said her piece and it was magnificent. Erica, I have nothing but respect for you. :bowdown:

Please do continue to stick around here. :lovecoupl

H

I would NEVER EVER let a few bad apples spoil things for my fans! HUG So there is no need to worry about me leaving :) I really like freeones a lot and have met a lot of really cool people here! HUG HUG HUG

Yet another example of how AWESOME my fans are! HUG LOVE YOU GUYS!

(here is the newest to the Erica Campbell collection!)

erica2_18x.jpg

Thanks for sharing this nice picture Erica, awesome back :hatsoff:
and don't worry about people flamming this thread, your true fans are still here and more in love than ever :tongue:

Thank you Erica for sharing this hot photo!!!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe

I have a bunch of new stuff coming out and will post as soon as it hits my site :) I have been shooting a TON. I have also been trying some new photographers..which is always interesting because you get REALLY different looks