• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

According her profile, yesterday she visited us...

I see what you're talking about. Not sure that really means much of anything; since her announcement, she's signed on at least one other time also.
My guess is it's just out of her own curiousity-- it would probably be more bizzare if she wasn't wondering what's being said about this. If she acted that way, TOTAL disassociation, it would be troubling. But she knows this was a significant part of her life, so maybe she's got a healthy outlook on it.

Come on, guys. Let's not judge Erica. What she does with her life is her choice and nobody else's. We have no right to criticize her just because she won't be doing pictures anymore. Who knows what the future will bring for Ms. Campbell or any of us, but let's support her and be true friends. :)

What did she mean in her statement when she said:

"I love my fans, and I love YOU. I want YOU to feel this peace. I want YOU to get out of the darkness that is all around you. You can not live with one foot in Christ and one in the world", "I will not and can not desert my friends and fans", "I will not abandon you"...

At first I thought she would be using her site to defend her new thoughts, but since then she has been silent. In what way she will not abandon her fans? I feel a little abandoned by her... I want to hear from her her.

What did she mean in her statement when she said:

"I love my fans, and I love YOU. I want YOU to feel this peace. I want YOU to get out of the darkness that is all around you. You can not live with one foot in Christ and one in the world", "I will not and can not desert my friends and fans", "I will not abandon you"...

At first I thought she would be using her site to defend her new thoughts, but since then she has been silent. In what way she will not abandon her fans? I feel a little abandoned by her... I want to hear from her her.

Good point. She doesnt have to do modeling but to not come on here and explain in further detail or to just even say hello is baffling.

I think she has to disconnect. The problem for her is temptation. Look at it like alcoholism. If you are likely to fall off the wagon, you won't take a walk by the bar you used to frequent, much less go inside to say hi. Or at least she shouldn't if what she says is true about her faith. She has to quit cold turkey and never look back. But there is always the simple curiosity of "what are people saying or thinking about me?" It's natural. She lived a life where thousands of people thought about her on a daily basis and to suddenly go to a point where that HAS to change for her is not easy. We should respect the fact that she wants to better herself.

I think she has to disconnect. The problem for her is temptation. Look at it like alcoholism. If you are likely to fall off the wagon, you won't take a walk by the bar you used to frequent, much less go inside to say hi. Or at least she shouldn't if what she says is true about her faith. She has to quit cold turkey and never look back. But there is always the simple curiosity of "what are people saying or thinking about me?" It's natural. She lived a life where thousands of people thought about her on a daily basis and to suddenly go to a point where that HAS to change for her is not easy. We should respect the fact that she wants to better herself.

So, are you saying that by talking to us she is somehow cheating on her faith? Cant say i agree with you there.

No she isn't cheating her faith...it's not about us and her, it's about Her and God. She needs to do what is right for HER, not what we think she should do for us. Christianity isn't about religion, it's about a PERSONAL relationship to God, not a public relationship. What I'm saying is that she might not want to forsake her fans but to her, that is the old life she's trying to leave behind. She can't have it both ways or she will fall back into the old lifestyle she's trying to get away from. That's called temptation...hers.
Whether you agree or not, that's the choice she's made and we all have to live with it, but most importantly, SHE has to live with it.

No she isn't cheating her faith...it's not about us and her, it's about Her and God. She needs to do what is right for HER, not what we think she should do for us. Christianity isn't about religion, it's about a PERSONAL relationship to God, not a public relationship. What I'm saying is that she might not want to forsake her fans but to her, that is the old life she's trying to leave behind. She can't have it both ways or she will fall back into the old lifestyle she's trying to get away from. That's called temptation...hers.
Whether you agree or not, that's the choice she's made and we all have to live with it, but most importantly, SHE has to live with it.

We dont control what she does in her personal life. If you think we as people on a message board could control what any of these girls can do than your just plain naive. I dont have a problem with her becoming a christian or quitting modeling. But she could still talk to people on here even if its just to say hi. Sure, there would be some people who cant think outside the box who would badger her to continue modeling but she's a grown woman and can make her own decisions just like she did when she quit. Her being a model has/had nothing to do with any of us on here.