• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

For those of us who thing violence is the answer to Erica's problem, let me remind you that violence would only beget more violence.

And to Erica - while I have never known this sort of horror, know that my prayers are with you.

-C-

:)

I have no words to say except it was something no woman should ever have to go through. I'm sorry Erica. You know we are behind you, here at Freeones (or are we not?). Stay strong and don't worry, I am certain you have made at least one woman aware.
@--}--->
-Chip

Mere words on a bulletin board may be cold comfort. But I hope she realizes this was not a result of something she did. "Men" like this "doctor" do what they do because of something rotten in their souls and will assault any woman they can. Thankfully, it sounds like she has a strong supportive family to help her get through this.

Bare also in mind that this "Doctor" might well have known what he was doing and full well who it was to, Erica is at least within certain circles well known and famour in her own right. A random chance assault or someone who saw an opportunity to molest an adult star, take your pick. Even softcore models are privy to the darker side of perversion.

Ordinarily I woundn't put this out there but I'll make an exception here. This is from Erica's site. Apparently our girl has had some troubles recently

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, March 17, 2007
for ALL women and ANYONE who loves one....
This is a difficult diary entry for me to write....and perhaps I should wait a while to write it.....BUT as always with me I do things MY way on and MY terms....it isn't always the best way....but I also can't be accused of not going my own way can I This entry I am not writing for myself or for benefit of myself. I am writing this for ANYONE who has a mother, a sister, a wife, a girlfriend, a niece, a female friend......I am writing this with hopes that my story will perhaps in the future bring awareness, insight, and warning. If ONE person benefits from me sharing this story I have done exactly what I set out to do. I walk a fine line with my site, my boards, and my personal information. I need to protect my privacy and personal life, however in this case I feel I have a much bigger obligation, and that is to protect the safety of SO many woman out there. I believe that sometimes even one voice can echo and ring so loud that it makes people open their eyes and ears and listen....or perhaps even be reminded of things that they already know but often disregard because as we all know....bad things happen to OTHER people...not us. As most of you know I have been out in CA shooting and working on my site and personal projects. What began as an overbooked trip ended in quite an unimaginable nightmare for me....not only has it shaken my world....but awakened an urgent need for me to inform others....remind others....and hopefully protect others. My trip started out like any other trip.....lots of work, a little play, and time with some of my closest friends. I had been working really hard and decided to take it down a notch and slow down. (which I did do) One evening I started to feel ill.....of course I ate my way through it (my medication of choice for almost any ailment!) By the end of the day and by the end of my shoot I was feeling MUCH worse. I was in severe pain and knew something was wrong. I decided that it would be in my best interest to make sure that everything was ok and take a little visit to the ER. I got to the ER and had some tests and exams done. While those tests were completed I was sent for another test. Being in a well known hospital when you are in need of medical care puts you in a sense of safety and security. What better place to be in a time like that than at the hospital? I was about to find out.... I was brought into the exam room by a nurse and left there....along with the medical person. It was one person and they were male. MOST hospitals/Dr's office etc in the US REQUIRE a female chaperone to be in attendance when any kind of intimate exam is being done.....however I didn't question a thing about the fact that there was no one else in the room....I was in a hospital....where people take care of you and protect you....so why would I? (I believe that this is what most people think.) It wasn't long into the exam that I realized things were going terribly wrong. I was alone with a predator. At the time I wasn't completely aware of what was going on because I was in a self protective mode....You body shuts off and your brain does what it needs to do to survive. I was being sexually assaulted by this medical professional and I was totally out of control and in a state of fear that no words can describe. Although I do not wish to nor will I go into any personal or intimate details after the event was over I returned to the ER, spoke with the Dr (although at the time I didn't say a word....I guess I was in denial and shock) was taken care of, and went on with my night. That night was terrible. Not only was I worried about my own personal health issues but the assault played and replayed in my mind all night. I hadn't told anyone about it....I spent the entire night trying to rationalize what had happened to me and tried to explain it away. Needless to say....I couldn't do either of those despite my best efforts. I was very confused and upset the next morning and called my mother. I told her what happened and with her support I went to the police. Any and all other information regarding this incident I am keeping private and would appreciate everyone respecting my privacy. I am telling this story for one reason and one reason only.....with hopes that it will protect other people. IF ONE, JUST ONE person benefits from me sharing this story I have done what I set out to do. We take for granted that we are safe with authority figures. We visualize the sicko's of society to be wearing trench coats hanging out in alleys....we think that we will know predators when we see them on the street. The truth of the matter is that there are BAD, sick, terrible, and just HORRIBLE people walking among us that look JUST like everyone else. There is NO look, occupation, race, social status that excludes these kinds of people. They can look just like anyone else....have jobs just like anyone else....and appear just like anyone else. They can be husbands, fathers, Dr's, ANYONE. I guess my point is that there is NO profile. NO WOMAN should EVER EVER EVER EVER be along in a room with a male for ANY kind of intimate exam. EVER. If there isn't a woman present they NEED to ask for one! It's really sad that today you can't be safe in a hospital.....with medical professionals....but the sad sick truth of the matter is that you CAN'T. I NEVER in a MILLION years would have thought that something like this could happen to me....ever. These are things that happen to OTHER people....You are so sure how you would react in situations like these when you think about them. When you put into them,caught off guard, and paralyzed by fear it is a whole different ball game. Everything that you think you know goes right out the window. Right out the window. If this person did this to me....I am going to guess that I am probably not the first....and if I had not come forward to the police I am sure that I wouldn't have been the last. If there is a woman in your life that you love and care about....please pass this information along, please make them aware. What happened to me should never ever ever happen to anyone. If this entry can even help just one person......or make one person more aware.....

posted by Erica Campbell at 6:58 PM

Erica we love you and are thinking about you, now all we to know is where can we find that MOTHERFUCKER!!!:ak47:

:crying: I just hope you wasn't seriously hurt Erica, makes me sick to think what this bastard could have done to you.

Just like everyone has mentioned so far....I am in loss of words! I am very sorry Erica! No woman, any age should have to go through such a terrible time. It's amazing to me how many sick, perverted men out there. These guys just think they can get away with anything and now they are in the hospital! Something needs to be done about this! I'm sorry again Erica but I also hope this story will help many others. It's always sad to say, but it always takes just one incident before measures are taken. This reminds me of a time when a girl that was sexual assaulted came up to me at a nearby Dunkin' Donuts. The fear in her eyes alone made me scared, worried and almost afraid to help her. I kept my composure and did the best I could and got her to help. Hearing your story reminded me of that night and how NO woman should ever have to face this! It's ashamed that this stuff happens more than we think and we really have to do something about it!

I am very sorry Erica and stay strong!
2z6aw0i.jpg

-Gene

honestly, i thought about all of this before....(hypothetically speaking) if i ever caught aguy who did that to a girl i knew...i fucking torture him and let him rot to death....i got a girl i love, a sister and mother...i'd seriously fuck up anyone who would do something like this to any girl...just sad shit in this world

Okay folks -

I think we seriously need to get away from the sick violent thoughts and work on healing. Saying nasty or mean-spirited things is fine... but in the privacy of your own home, not on a message board... even if it is just hypothetical. As a sociologist, I would encourage everyone to just send well wishes and caring thoughts to Erica... and not anything else.

:lovecoupl

oh, Erica i'm so sorry that happened to you! I work in a hospital (now, hard to say that) and I don't know how that could have happened and he could have gotten away with it. Erica, I am glad that you aren't hurt and we are all here for you. *hugs*

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...

Erica, I feel bad that happened to you, and that someone would presume they could. It is unfortunate, but I'm sure bad karma will get him. But you're a strong woman for sharing.