• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

I just wear myself out masturbating to her beauty. Thanks guys for providing so many orgasms. She is perfect in every way. I don't know if i've ever seen such a beautiful woman. I don't think ther is a more beautiful woman on the net,

Erica, I am sorry that you had to go through this unfortunate event. We can only hope that the justice will be done where this matter is concearned. I won't pretend to know your personality, however by your writing it appears that you are a strong woman and want to make a difference. Hang in there and I'm sure that everything will work out for you.

Maybe it's just me but did anyone feel bad or guilty at looking at pic of Erica after hearing the bad news?

Maybe it's just me but did anyone feel bad or guilty at looking at pic of Erica after hearing the bad news?

I suppose it's alright to feel a bit guilty, but remember that this is what she does for a living. It's alright to look at Erica pics - just don't get obsessive, that's all. :)

The promblem is one very stupid and disgusting man tried to hurt erica so i suppose it can fell a bit guilty but agree with rebeccalover that it is her job to please us but unfortunly one utter twat tried to go to far

Okay folks -

I think we seriously need to get away from the sick violent thoughts and work on healing. Saying nasty or mean-spirited things is fine... but in the privacy of your own home, not on a message board... even if it is just hypothetical. As a sociologist, I would encourage everyone to just send well wishes and caring thoughts to Erica... and not anything else.

:lovecoupl

Which is just what I mentioned in my post. Wishing this guy dead will do nothing for Erica. I hope that she's feeling better after this, and I think what I'd like her to know (from the perspective of someone who arrested some of these people) that she may not *ever* get back to her old self before this. It's most important that she find herself a way to be the happiest person she can be, and go with that. Put this whole thing behind her.

If that means that we don't see her naked again- I'm good with that, as long as she heals from this. :2 cents:

H

I suppose it's alright to feel a bit guilty, but remember that this is what she does for a living. It's alright to look at Erica pics - just don't get obsessive, that's all. :)

Monkey 28 said:
The promblem is one very stupid and disgusting man tried to hurt erica so i suppose it can fell a bit guilty but agree with rebeccalover that it is her job to please us but unfortunly one utter twat tried to go to far

I know this is what Erica does for a living, and believe me I hope she carry's on for many years. And please don't think that I believe she brought this apon herself, which I don't and I don't think that for any woman whose been through the same.
The way I see it is that I felt it wasn't right to enjoy her work at the moment and I sort of felt that I was being a little bit disrespectful. Can't be anything wrong with having respact for her, for being a strong smart person whose done well in their career
I really hope Erica gets through this, because it would be sad to see her go.

There is always one bastard who has to spoil it for everyone else.

Well after seening that set any guilt I had has gone out the window :tongue:

mathius said:
I don't believe this happened. Does anybody have any credible evidence that this even happened, or are you all a bunch of gullible morons being played by someone..?
Well thats your opinion, we can only go by what Erica has posted regarding this event.

I don't mean to be funny but has anyone else seen Erica's post on her website, since I'm not a member I wouldn't know and can only go off what's been posted on this site. I do find it funny that if she wanted to make it public that something happened to her, why just posted it where only paid members can see and not somewhere like her myspace page as well.
At the end of the day it might all be true, but I can't help wanting to believe Erica's safe and well.

First off, to the debate above, I'd like to say my support to Erica as well. However, to contradict myself, I'll say nothing more on the subject, and perhaps I shouldn't have said anything at all. The experience (lets just accept that it happened, unless she herself comes here and says otherwise) was probably quite painful and embarrassing and telling the story might feel like something she had to share, as much for her own sake as for all others. That doesn't mean she likes repeating it, and that is what we are doing here. Every cry of outrage or notion of support is also a reminder of what happened, which might be a reason why she hasn't posted here since. :2 cents:

Getting off my soapbox, I'd like to say this has to be one of my favourite sets thus far. I certainly hope Erica will work with Aimee Sweet again.

Well having just join up to Erica's site, and I'd like to say that if there is anyone that is still in doubt about all this then you shouldn't. One good thing that I can say is that it seems from reading her private boards that Erica is fine and doing well :)

Oh if anyone hasn't joined her site, your really missing out. :thumbsup: