• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Erica Campbell / Erica Rose Campbell

1. Pity to hear that you've lost your stuff on holiday (also had a friend in Mexico how lost everything, but really everything you can imagine).

2. No hardcore for me please (and like we know here, she will never ...)so just be quiet

3. Last count ... around 20000 (so not far away):wave:

4. Very nice set indeed, love the original view and high qualities of the photographer

That stinks about your phone - hopefully you can report it stolen so you don't get stuck with a huge bill. I've seen stories like that on the local news, and only a handful of times will the company reverse the charges :(

Erica = the sum of all desires?

Hurts, don't it?
I mean, it really does, like she is the collection of all that is woman that is missing from every man?

I honestly (and this is not to be a complement at all) don't think any woman was supposed to be that broadly popular and enchanting to so many men.
I mean, everything on her, of her and by her is "just right" -- just nothing and I mean nothing seems ... how can I put this ... "imperfect?"
It's as if God Herself just forgot to put Erica through the normal process of adding imperfections, which is how God Herself keeps any woman from being directly in Her Own image.

I have been staring up and down at models for the past 20 years or so, very detailed with great study (as most will note in my posts).
Erica is a complete enigma to me, the only woman that is on this planet, it's very scary to look at her and note nothing is just "imperfect."
I like little imperfections on a woman, it's just what I like, and I can't find any on Erica.

So while she's not my favorite, she's just damn -- again, I don't even know how to put this -- the sum of all male desires?
Or at least as close to it as I have ever seen, and probably will ever see.

ismail5yusoff said:
that's a gorgeous pic of one of my favorite babes...everyone wants her to do hardcore...
Well I don't!

I like Erica just the way she is ;)

I don't need to see a lady with a man for my kicks. Beauty wins everytime. Erica certainly has plenty of that :thumbsup:

Amen

I agree with poggy too, I know she has said that she wouldn't do it before but please Erica don't do any hardcore!! I love you the way you are and don't need you riding on some dirty mexicans sausage in order to get my kicks. For me its the suggestion thats much more....stimulating, some of my fav pics of Erica are those where she isn't actually showing that much at all.

lol just an FYI :) no need to worry there won't be any hard core on me :)

I do have a new myspace page :)

http://www.myspace.com/ericarosecampbell

thought I would share it with you!

I'm glad to see that you stand by this outlook :) So many models jump in to h/c because their fans, or their agents or their neighbors dog say they should and many of them come to regret it. It's one thing to intend to do h/c - but another issue entirely to be coerced into the decision.

Both my hubby and I love your work and enjoy you just the way you are :)