• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Re: The beautiful Erica Campbell

I am hoping that new people get to see the links!

Everyone has been so awesome and so supportive! Time will tell if playboy is listening :)

HUG

cb4110c4.jpg

PLEASE VOTE!
http:www.playboy.com/specialeditions/moy06/

EricaCampbell said:
Hey there :)

lol yep....that is my little bunny :) I show my rabbits..yep...I am REALLY a loser ;) But I have fun!
You may be anything Erica but a loser? no way! Most people like animals, pets are great. Your in the running for playmate of the year. Thats success!! Keep up the great work. You should be proud.:thumbsup:

edit: no full sets allowed

Not sure if this one has been posted - Enjoy :)

Great set...gotta love Erica and i do!!

Erica - Question for you :)

There used to be a thing on your site that advertised that members had the opprotunity to get pictures autographed by you (the member even got to choose the photos) - is this option still avalible? I'm wanting to give hubby a little something extra this Christmas

EricaCampbell

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

Hey Scarlet :)

Right now I am auctioning off some 8x10's on danni.com for charity....for the holidays! You should check them out. They are going for $20.00. I am not selling anything other than those for pics right now because i don't want to take away from the charity :)

darkman

Retired Moderator

EricaCampbell said:
Hey Scarlet :)

Right now I am auctioning off some 8x10's on danni.com for charity....for the holidays! You should check them out. They are going for $20.00. I am not selling anything other than those for pics right now because i don't want to take away from the charity :)
So that's for a great purpose :yesyes: God bless you babe :wave:

It is wonderful that you are doing something for such a good cause! Do you have to be a member of Danni.com to see the auctions?